All-Star Nca Sunday Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That was the first time I've watched smoed while they were actually performing and my heart was beating so fast. GO SMO'S!!

I love smoed but they did not hit..the top girl on the right side of the pyramid omitted the tick tock skill but it was the cleanest mistake she could of made...there was some movement under her and she stayed crazy tight and stay calm..kudos to her, it could of gone the other way.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

How does Nca split divisions? By size? Like teams in a small division with 19 and under? Or just random

I need a "where are they now" on the girls from that doc. Anyone on here a Stars parent?

I was on Twinkles the year of the documentary and the year before (the one who broke her nose at NCA haha) and yes some of the girls are on stars now (i think most of them were listed already, not sure if any were missed) and most are still at wc either on lites or most of them are now senior-aged on the senior 5 teams (some are on suns, rays, odyssey, etc) and a few others no longer cheer at wc, either not cheering, switched gyms, or like myself doing competitive high school cheer rather than allstar:) pretty sure majority of the girls still have the same social media as we did during that time so if you go back and check you can see where everyone is on now, it's pretty crazy how far everyone has come and what teams they are on now!

I love smoed but they did not hit..the top girl on the right side of the pyramid omitted the tick tock skill but it was the cleanest mistake she could of made...there was some movement under her and she stayed crazy tight and stay calm..kudos to her, it could of gone the other way.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I saw that. It stayed solid though. I thought for sure she was going to push it to tick tock!

Back