All-Star Nca Updates.......day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

well what would you rather watch and see win a team thats super sloppy or a clean team? stars are talented but i can not stand how sloppy they are it kills me
stars arnt super sloppy maybe we are watching 2 different routines. i love f5 as well but they fell thats the reality of it. stars didnt fall regardless of how clean one was or one wasnt thats the placment

Let me just state this before I say anything: This routine is amazing.
I don't want to point her out specifically, but holy moly, all I see in the elite is that dorito scorp, HORRID right leg stretch, and flexed foot in the scale. WHAT. Are we letting this go because it's SS? Because it's killing me. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills that people aren't mentioning this.

I noticed..there are a few that don't look all that flexible...and is it me or does the spacing look all jacked...maybe its just the video but it looked like more of a blob of stunts than a formation...other than that...can't deny the talent...just thought that area needs some tweaking!

I'm missing the following scores if anyone can help me out - Excite! Intense, Cali IOPENCO, Cheer Force Falcons, CA Wildcats, Cheer City United - Any help is much appreciated!!!!
Excite 89.17 CALI 90.17 Wildcats 94.39 (don't have any idea on the other 2)

stars arnt super sloppy maybe we are watching 2 different routines. i love f5 as well but they fell thats the reality of it. stars didnt fall regardless of how clean one was or one wasnt thats the placment
did you not see stars arms flying all over the place when they move around the floor??? take a seat and watch miss honey yes I served it! now learn it!

Smoke: SmCoed5: stunt failed to double out, fell to cradle, point traveled all over, BT in back didn't go all the way around, coed fall

Back