All-Star Nca Updates.......day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Let me just state this before I say anything: This routine is amazing.
I don't want to point her out specifically, but holy moly, all I see in the elite is that dorito scorp, HORRID right leg stretch, and flexed foot in the scale. WHAT. Are we letting this go because it's SS? Because it's killing me. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills that people aren't mentioning this.

People aren't talking about it because it is 1 flyer in the routine. If all the flyers looked like that then people would discuss it.

People aren't talking about it because it is 1 flyer in the routine. If all the flyers looked like that then people would discuss it.

I get it-there are lots of girls in the air that look great, but it's all I look at. My eyes went right to her, and watched her the entire time. A right leg stretch that's not so great it one thing I can let slide, but I'm just kinda shocked that is in the air, especially on a team like SS.

I'm missing the following scores if anyone can help me out - Excite! Intense, Cali IOPENCO, Cheer Force Falcons, CA Wildcats, Cheer City United - Any help is much appreciated!!!!

Back