All-Star Nca Updates.......day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I keep forgetting that Im an hour ahead(east coast time) which makes everything an hour behind. Im like wheres the update, they should have already gone. lls

Stingrays ORANGE- Back spot touched floor after catching stunt, stunt bobble, stunt fell in pyramid. SORRY BUT THEY STILL LOOKED AWESOME!

Stingrays Orange: a small bobble, 1TD, pyramid bobbles, another bobble/ mistake in 2nd stunt, pyramid stunt fall

I keep forgetting that Im an hour ahead(east coast time) which makes everything an hour behind. Im like wheres the update, they should have already gone. lls
same here! hahaha! A while ago I was flipping out because I thought I missed Senior Elite! Nooope!

i texted my friend FREAAAAKING out about going on and then realized i'm an hour ahead.... WOOOPS -____-

does anyone have the scores for Brandon and Spirit in the International Open Coed? The break happened in the live feed and they never gave us the scores. Spirit is us. Thanks

Back