All-Star Nca Updates..........day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw that, basically Fiercekatz isn't necessarily going to get a bid (they probably will since the top 2 3 IOC5 teams have bids) because if the winners in the other divisions score higher then their "standard" score then they will get it over them. It is basically impossible for Pink to get one of the bid.

I don't understand why they are doing this just for the International divisions.
True. But from looking at Day 1 Results, every division leader besides FierceKatz has a Full Paid bid. So fingers crossed!

ETA: Yeah, basically what redsmom said haha (didn't see it, oops)

Yesterday we got to page 15/16 during Lg Sr division so we're pretty much on target for that today.

That thread ended up being 60 pages so, I think we're ok!

@Marc0pol0

True. But from looking at Day 1 Results, every division leader besides FierceKatz has a Full Paid bid. So fingers crossed!

ETA: Yeah, basically what redsmom said haha (didn't see it, oops)

Yeah I am sure that they will get one, it is just weird that they have that standard score for the international teams since it could screw teams out of a bid. I mean with their final score there is sort of a shot that Pink could have gotten a bid depending on how all the other divisions end and their scores falls. With the standard score thing there is a very slim chance that they will get a paid bid.

Charlotte Gold: tucks and layouts in standing tumbling, 2 stunt fall, Pyramid hit but was sloppy and flipping skills were very low

T & S diamonds 1 stunt fall to the floor and one base fell to the floor when he caught the flyer & a ton of confusing in the pyramid, a couple stunts didn't go

Back