All-Star Nca Updates..........day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The crowd was going nuts ! - I videod but its from my phone from the live feed ! hahaha poor quality SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED !!

Bought the feed just in time for Sr. Elite! SOOO worth it. I think that was their best performance to date. If the 2 girls would've thrown their standing 2 to full punch doubles, it would've been the most difficult version they've thrown to date! Good job Sr. Elite!

Loved SE, only question was my feed off or was something off with the timing of the dance, seemed like they were still transitioning when the dance music started (might have been my feed). Anyway Beautiful Job SE!

[/quote
Love that they changed stuff up, the question is will those changes make a difference because their raw score was still lower then F5 and WCSS. Guess we will have to wait and see.
Guessing that's why they made the changes... I'm sure it will improve their raw score. Most people only change their routine on finals of Dallas if it will set them up to win. I noticed some added tumbling too.

Loved SE, only question was my feed off or was something off with the timing of the dance, seemed like they were still transitioning when the dance music started (might have been my feed). Anyway Beautiful Job SE!
They added pike baskets after the kick doubles (I'm guessing for basket variety), so yes, they transitioned later than yesterday.

Back