All-Star Nca Updates..........day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wonder if the judges are purposefully making the scores this close to make teams feel better. No really, because the amount of insanely close scores that are showing up today makes me think they're trying to cover for not knowing how to handle these teams lol

haha, yeah. I do worry when they score teams that close when the performances don't always seem to reflect it. It seems too easy to mess up somewhere and rank a team in the wrong order, but I would hope the judges know exactly what they're doing.

its insane how different results are at competitions. a team wins cheersport and ends up in 17th at nca. (not saying this to knock smoke, i love them) worlds should be very interesting.

They finished in the 21st spot out of worlds teams at Cheersport and got paid bid. Think the judges were very kind to them and Orange at Cheersport. Orange was much better today but really makes you wonder.

Probably my favorite tweet from this weekend. Via cheerUPDATES. "#thatawkwardmoment when SMOED walks in Champions lounge & Elite sees them and goes WILD. #teamCALIFORNIA"

We had a moment like that 2 years ago.......Youth Elite was in the Champions lounge first. They are about to announce us to the parents in the victory room and our Jr's line up at the door.....all my kids take off running to the door.....Jr's Won Jr's Won. When I finally get them lined back up to try again Raleigh Sm Jr's are at the door.......they take off running again....Raleigh Jr's won Raleigh Jr's won........after quite a bit of celebrating in the back room I get them lined up for the 3rd and final time and the microphone guy says........."Think we'll get them out there this time?" Me........"I wouldn't count on it. I lost control of my team the minute they said And in 2nd place from Free........and I haven't gotten it back yet"

They did get announced that third time. LMAO It was a moment! Glad Cali got to experience that!

All I have to say for the next hour or two is that I pray that our kids love and support each other out there, they feel God's strength and that we perform an injury free routine. I know they can do the impossible. I wish the same for mstealtoyou and her daughter, and everyone in the Large CoEd division.

Thank you Sammy! We love you!! Hope you got to hug and kiss the little bit this weekend.

Good Luck Warriors and especially Coed Elite!! (And everyone else in that division too.) Warriors is the first non cea team I ever loved.........and Celebrity Jr's. So those 2 teams and my kids teams are always my favorites!!

Back