All-Star Nca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

media
WOW THE ARENA LOOK NICE

We are getting a new gym for many reasons.

1. The new gym is in a dramatically better location than our current facility. It is nearer to the "center" of where all of our current athletes drive from. 100,000 people drive by (and can see) our new facility every day. It is right off a major highway - with great exposure for our sign. It is also about a block and half from a DART station. Hopping a train from downtown and walking over to the gym will be easy for "cheer tourists".

2. The gym setup is much better. We will be able to run more teams at once and be safer in the process. There are really only 2 support beams that we had to design around - compared to 16 in our current spot.

3. The new gym is clean, new, and pretty. The building we are in is nearly 50 years old. It functions, but there is nothing remotely inviting about it. I can only imagine parents being a little scared to drop off their 5 year olds where we are now. (Old gym IS safe - it just doesn't LOOK safe)

4. Parking/traffic is much better. There are multiple exits out of the parking lot onto different roads. (Compared to 1 exit down a long alleyway now.) Overflow on heavy-traffic days (showoffs, etc) is more manageable.

where can I find the performance order of teams for the weekend? I searched the Varsity site, but I'm not finding it. does anyone have a link? Thanks!

does anybody remember the days when you had to make finals and if you didn't u competed in challenge cup... i certain do but then again I'm 26 so i have lots of back in the day moments lol
my daughter is now on f5 but years ago and with another gym her team came in last place in the challenge cup. Wow.

Back