All-Star Nca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

does anybody remember the days when you had to make finals and if you didn't u competed in challenge cup... i certain do but then again I'm 26 so i have lots of back in the day moments lol
I remember that. It was great when teams claimed they won NCA...but the won out of the people who didn't make it to finals so does that even count? :confused:

my daughter is now on f5 but years ago and with another gym her team came in last place in the challenge cup. Wow.

Your daughter has come a long way.. Congrats and good luck this season to you both !! Im afraid to have a favorite this year in Lg Senior..all teams are so enjoyable to watch !!

you guys are overreacting leave him alone. its just CAPS its not like hes literally yelling in your face. just appreciate the fact that hes taking the time to post pics of the arena for the people that aren't there.. geez! :chillpill:
OMGGG THANK U SO MUCH I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING ...... OMGGGGGG FINALLY SOMEONE ON MY SIDE oops sorrry lol

OMGGG THANK U SO MUCH I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING ...... OMGGGGGG FINALLY SOMEONE ON MY SIDE oops sorrry lol

WRITE IN CAPS ALL YOU WANT.. ITS NOT LIKE YOU'RE BREAKING A RULE ON THE BOARDS. IF PEOPLE DISLIKE IT THEN THEY COULD VOTE UPON IT AND THEN I GUESS KING CAN CHOOSE MAKE IT A RULE. UNTIL THEN CAPS AWAY!!!!!

Amd3UVfCIAA3TAD.jpg:large

Back