All-Star Nca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SSX's raw score is higher than Generals'?

6JD4Tbg.gif

Well, if you think about it SSX has stronger stunting/building than gens. Gens just have the upper hand in tumbling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anyone know what Dallas morning traffic is like, roughly 9am? Since we have never competed on a Monday I have no idea how much time it will take to get there. Coming from Addison.
Without traffic Addison is 35 mins from downtown. I would suggest leaving an hour before.

I just copied and pasted from Cheerupdates

ETA: I hope the score really reflected that stunt fall because I dont see how a hit routine is hat far bar Cheetahs.
TGLC did not receive any deductions
6b8cc2571eff59600941a93f12683f22.jpg

TGLC did not receive any deductions
6b8cc2571eff59600941a93f12683f22.jpg
I guess they just counted it as an early dismount and took a tiny hit to their stunt execution score.

I definitely had Cheetahs ahead of TGLC if they both hit... but not THAT far ahead. So had Cheetahs hit we're looking at a potential raw score of close (if not maybe even) 99?!! Their coed stunting quantity really paid off.

Also cheetahs girls tumbling is killing the game. TGLC doesn't have as many girl tumblers so maybe thats the diffference?

I guess they just counted it as an early dismount and took a tiny hit to their stunt execution score.

I definitely had Cheetahs ahead of TGLC if they both hit... but not THAT far ahead. So had Cheetahs hit we're looking at a potential raw score of close (if not maybe even) 99?!! Their coed stunting quantity really paid off.
I'm honestly not surprised that Cheetahs raw is that much higher. TGLC isn't coming close to hitting the coed quantity and Cheetahs first sequence hits it, and then they do another one that would satisfy the requirement. They're outscoring them in 4 categories.

Back