All-Star Nca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sad to see Champion Cheer Pheonix struggle this weekend but they have a beautiful routine and I can't wait to see it when they hit

I didn't want to name them earlier but.... yeah. This is insane.

Sad, but they have always been bitter. Same thing happened when orange had a tumble fall and won worlds over them. Clearly you could see orange had way more tumbling, better execution, and jumps. Just because you hit doesn't mean you win. It's so sad. It's only cheerleading.

C5tHhabVAAAZIBL.jpg

without @ACEDAD around to enlighten me, when did we switch to beauty pageant style scoring for special needs? I know they were reevaluating the system they judged them with last season; was this the result? Is there a key? What does it mean? @quietmom maybe?

Congrats to Suns and Eye on Worlds bids!!!
NCA is the first competition to score it this way. My daughter is on the Colorado Suns. In order to get a Superior (jackets, the trophy and banner) you had to score a 90 or above. While they were scoring on all the usual things like technique, independence was a huge part of the score. The three teams that scored Superior were 100% independent.

All 9 teams were amazing! Love seeing the trend towards doing a typical cheer routine and with the athletes doing it all themselves. One step closer to being a legitimate level.

FP Bids :
ACE Chiefs
Elite Cheer Stars
GBE Lime
Cheers & More Lady Respect
Stingrays Steel
World Cup Omni
Champions Cheer Heat
SOT A- Team

Back