All-Star Nca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In Level 1 Small Youth, a team got a 22? How does that even happen? They dropped from 1st to last.

This is so cool, we don't have as many teams/wins as all the amazing programs. But we still have a few and we started going in 2010.

Notably a few didn't get as many titles this year as they have in years past (including us) but some gyms haven't won in a long time/ or ever and that's always cool to see as well. Like I literally started crying when team Illinois won j4 because they were in 3rd and so shocked, and had never won. It literally reminded me of the first time my daughter won NCA. [emoji24][emoji24] so many tears!! Congrats to all on a great weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I know people don't like comparing scores and all. But I'm kinda surprised how many small coed teams are keeping up with brandon, prodigy and T&S score wise. I'm so use to seeing Brandon and smoed like 4 points ahead of everyone all the time....
World's is going to be awesome in that division this year.

I know people don't like comparing scores and all. But I'm kinda surprised how many small coed teams are keeping up with brandon, prodigy and T&S score wise. I'm so use to seeing Brandon and smoed like 4 points ahead of everyone all the time....
World's is going to be awesome in that division this year.

I was just saying this the other day. i feel like for awhile there it was brandon and smoed and then everyone else. now there are alot of teams that are keeping up with them. its nice to see that there are many teams that could win small coed now.

I was just saying this the other day. i feel like for awhile there it was brandon and smoed and then everyone else. now there are alot of teams that are keeping up with them. its nice to see that there are many teams that could win small coed now.
i wanna say itll be between twist and shout, brandon, midnight and smoed for the top spot at worlds, since their scores are always so close together. But cheerforce, ca royalcats and team gunz arent far behind, they could easily cause an upset in the top 3 if they hit and others dont.

Last edited:
OMG...I saw that!! We had just competed (smJ5R) and were waiting on awards. We were so worried about the athlete, and so glad y'all came back & hit zero!! Congrats!!

I still can't believe it! She got elbowed in the eye from a double down and was dizzy and couldn't see, so she was smart and sat down instead of trying to keep going. After being cleared by the EMT's that she didn't have a concussion, she went back out and competed with the team (no tumbling or jumps). She is truly their MVP!!

Congrats to your CP's team too!! The J5/J5R teams were so fun to watch in that early morning session!

Back