All-Star Nca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My CP won LJ5R after they had an injury and had to clear the floor on day 2. They came back out and killed their second performance and hit zero! I still can't believe it, even my daughter said it doesn't feel real. They also got a summit bid!!

As to the question about having junior restricted, as someone previously said, there definitely is a need for this division. My CP's team started as a J5 but needed crossovers from our worlds teams to have the higher level tumbling. Coaches made the decision to pull the crossovers and they are killing it at restricted. The girls are more confident and don't have pressure to throw skills that aren't competition ready yet. They are also a true junior team and we already have a senior R5, so these kids would have to cheer as a level 4.
I saw them perform! They did great, and we were so relieved that everyone was OK. Congratulations.

Reactions: MZ3
I still can't believe it! She got elbowed in the eye from a double down and was dizzy and couldn't see, so she was smart and sat down instead of trying to keep going. After being cleared by the EMT's that she didn't have a concussion, she went back out and competed with the team (no tumbling or jumps). She is truly their MVP!!

Congrats to your CP's team too!! The J5/J5R teams were so fun to watch in that early morning session!

Indeed...always fun to be there with sleep-caked eyes, clutching a Starbucks (or McD's coffee in this case as no SB we could find) in one hand, while saluting the flag during the National Anthem with the other. Good times in the wee early hours! :)

i wanna say itll be between prodigy, brandon, midnight and smoed for the top spot at worlds, since their scores are always so close together. But cheerforce, ca royalcats and team gunz arent far behind, they could easily cause an upset in the top 3 if they hit and others dont.

My Worlds wish list:

*A top 3 finish for Midnight.

*A top 5 finish for CJA Bombshells and Team Gunz.

*A spot in the top 5 for RoyalCats.

*A top 5 for GymTime Platinum.

*A globe finish of some sort for Aces.

*A top 10 for GI Janes.

My Worlds wish list:

*A top 3 finish for Midnight.

*A top 5 finish for CJA Bombshells and Team Gunz.

*A spot in the top 5 for RoyalCats.

*A top 5 for GymTime Platinum.

*A globe finish of some sort for Aces.

*A top 10 for GI Janes.
I'm ride or die Brandon. But I would love to see twist and shout win worlds.
I'm rooting for generals to win again as well.
And now that Panthers finally aren't cursed (lol) I want to see them win worlds as well.

im really late but i just wanted to say im DISGUSTED with cali aces behavior on social media, honestly peach doesnt deserve the hate. And for a coach to join in and hate on another team bc they got 3rd is pathetic. Also kassidy neary is now a smoed coach she shouldnt be talking crap about other teams. California allstars as a whole has terrible sportsmanship/ attitudes and they wonder why they lost so many fans

Back