All-Star Nca Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So I just watched the WE Generals video and I am failing to see where people think they copied Panther's :confused:
I heard it was done for a competition, then changed back. But that is 2nd hand info, so take it for what you will. A video from said comp would be the only visual proof one way or the other.

I heard it was done for a competition, then changed back. But that is 2nd hand info, so take it for what you will. A video from said comp would be the only visual proof one way or the other.

Ah ok. I was going to say if it is that NCA video I don't see anything that is copied, but like you said it could have been at a different competition.

I read on the NCA thread that Top Gun IOC 5 had a bad fall and hope she is okay.. but I didnt see a bad fall ?

I think Kiara must practice falling down in the middle of her pass...that was the most ridiculous recovery I've ever seen. Well done.
I obviously knew Kiara is INCREDIBLE at tumbling... but watching her fall and still manage to finish her pass out of literally NO MOMENTUM, from her butt, has me thinking she is some type of super-human. Smoed should get extra points for that, that recovery was even more impressive than when she sticks it to me!

Not sure how that rumor got started but we did add in the squad tumbling and rearrange the opening a little bit. The routine at NCA and the previous comp we went to was the same routine :)

So I just watched the WE Generals video and I am failing to see where people think they copied Panther's :confused:

I loved Generals and their tumbling is so clean and pretty. I could see Fame SS, Panthers, and Generals rounding out the top 3 in Medium senior if they hit the way that they have the last few competitions.

its the beginning with the openning/sync. tumbling. if thats the case then ace warriors did a out the same thing and they should be added to the mix. it just doesnt make sense how people are tripping over this and making a big deal over it. then i guess everyone should be thrown in a mix for all having the same bowling pin jump formation.

they just overreact because they're from the same state and same division and so close to eachother

Back