Need Help Ca Practice In Plano

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 2, 2014
Hi my name is Dominic and I'm new at cheer athletics in plano, texas. Now I know this question is a bit far out but I'm struggling to find a ride to practices on Wednesday from 5:30 to 7:30 I've tried so many people to carpool with but no one lives close to where I live which is in keller, texas. If anyone lives close to keller texas could you please help. Thank you

Chances are you're not going to find someone on the internet. Even if someone lived near you they probably aren't going to Plano every Wednesday from 5:30 to 7:30.. Ask someone on your team that lives near you? or maybe your parents?

That's what I thought I asked everyone on my team but everyone lives in plano or somewhere near there. My parents are at work so they can't. The next thing I can do is ride the bus or something

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

ask the office staff there, they may be able to get you in touch with people from your area, who might be coming in for a different team at a similar time

Ask your team rep to help also. They have the contact info for all the other team reps for the teams that practice on the same days/times as your team. They can reach out to athletes on the other teams and see if anyone can help.

That's what I thought I asked everyone on my team but everyone lives in plano or somewhere near there. My parents are at work so they can't. The next thing I can do is ride the bus or something

We live in Keller but don't go to the gym on Wednesdays. What team are you on? I know a few people that commute from the Keller/Southlake area........

Try coaches of different teams that are in the gym ( or kids who do privates or classes) and maybe they can help you find out who lives near you!

Back