Need Help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There's no such thing as a quick, easy and HEALTHY way to lose weight. I encourage you to talk to your doctor before trying to diet or gain weight. .

Only even attempt to lose weight if your doctor tells you that you need to. Especially as a child, you can seriously mess up your growth & development by going on diets that aren't giving you the correct nutrition for your growing body. If you want to change your body start by working out more, try to get in some cardio at least 5 times a week & eat, yes EAT small meals ever 3 hours, this will keep your metabolism at a healthy rate. But please, for the love of god DO NOT go on a crash diet.

Ok so since i posted that i have lost 7 pounds. i have been running a mile and a half every day and doing 200 sit ups and crunches and eating 2 meals a day and it is working pretty well so far so i will probably continue

Ok so since i posted that i have lost 7 pounds. i have been running a mile and a half every day and doing 200 sit ups and crunches and eating 2 meals a day and it is working pretty well so far so i will probably continue
You need to be eating more than 2 meals a day. Your body can't get enough fuel for that amount of exercise in 2 meals.

By eating less food you aren't helping yourself. When the body starts getting less nutrients it starts building its fat stores because it think a food shortage may be coming. It's perfectly healthy to eat three meals a day, especially don't skip out on breakfast

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I actually quit drinkin sodas years ago i havent had a soft drink/soda since 2008 or 2009 it is because of my gymnastics we are not allowed anything other than water

Have you consulted with your doctor yet? Rapid weight loss while under nourishing your body can lead to severe problems including organ failure.

Well guessing if you are heavily involved and active in cheer and gymnastics I am guessing you don't need to lose weight anyway so give it up.

Back