OT Need Someone Tech Savvy!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Feb 28, 2010
I know there's a lot of tech people on here so I need your help!
I'm doing a project where I need to make a trailer for a movie I watched. The only problem is that I need a way to rip clips from the movie off of iTunes (I bought it on there so I don't have a DVD) and then put them in windows movie maker.

I know there's a lot of tech people on here so I need your help!
I'm doing a project where I need to make a trailer for a movie I watched. The only problem is that I need a way to rip clips from the movie off of iTunes (I bought it on there so I don't have a DVD) and then put them in windows movie maker.

I use prism video file converter. You can rip any files and also actual DVD's. You just select the files and you can also convert them into any format you want. Its really easy to use and its free. Heres the link!

http://download.cnet.com/Prism-Video-File-Converter/3000-2194_4-10644345.html?tag=mncol;1

Or you can use iMovie if you have a mac. It will already have your itunes movies and other videos you have and then you can just pick sections you want and it will take them and make a video out of it. You can make transitions and everything else pretty easily with it.

Or you can use iMovie if you have a mac. It will already have your itunes movies and other videos you have and then you can just pick sections you want and it will take them and make a video out of it. You can make transitions and everything else pretty easily with it.
I don't have a mac ):

bump! I'm in desparate need of help.. this is my final ):
@kingston do you have any insight on this?

Do you have a PC or MAC? You gotta remove the DMCA. Check out noteburner if you have a Mac. I think they have a PC version as well.

Do you have a PC or MAC? You gotta remove the DMCA. Check out noteburner if you have a Mac. I think they have a PC version as well.
I have a PC. I looked into that software.. it costs $40 ): They have a trial that will only do 3 minute videos but this is a 2 hour movie. But this seems like it's exactly what i need.

I have a PC. I looked into that software.. it costs $40 ): They have a trial that will only do 3 minute videos but this is a 2 hour movie. But this seems like it's exactly what i need.

Yeah, I think you are going to have to pay to get exactly what you want with the security that the file has on it. There might be some free solutions, but (not to be rude) they are probably WAY over your head (they are a bit difficult for me).

Yeah, I think you are going to have to pay to get exactly what you want with the security that the file has on it. There might be some free solutions, but (not to be rude) they are probably WAY over your head (they are a bit difficult for me).
Oh I know. I'd really like to end up with a nice product just because I am a perfectionist but at the same time.. I'm not paying $40 for a product I'll use once for a 5 minute video.

you could always screen record while playing the movie.

there are programs to record what is being displayed on the screen. its a bit ghetto.

Back