Needle

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Tell her to do wall splits and stretch a lot. You can have her hold on to your waist facing you and pull her leg up behind her as if she was pulling a needle. Make sure her chest is up and not leaning down to much

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Tell her to do wall splits and stretch a lot. You can have her hold on to your waist facing you and pull her leg up behind her as if she was pulling a needle. Make sure her chest is up and not leaning down to much

I'm the flyer and thanks I do alot of stretches it's just my shoulders aren't flexible and won't bend back very far

I'm the flyer and thanks I do alot of stretches it's just my shoulders aren't flexible and won't bend back very far

For shoulder stretches sit on the ground and our your arms behind your back on the ground. Keep your hands as close together and slowly walk them back, as you get further down spread your arms apart until you're completely flat on the ground. I'm not very flexible in my back either but I just do a lot of backbends haha. If you want more in depth stretches I'd google it!

For shoulder stretches sit on the ground and our your arms behind your back on the ground. Keep your hands as close together and slowly walk them back, as you get further down spread your arms apart until you're completely flat on the ground. I'm not very flexible in my back either but I just do a lot of backbends haha. If you want more in depth stretches I'd google it!

Ok thanks

Back