New App Update With Badges

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone have app badges yet?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yeah I didn't get notifications for either of your replies

ETA: I'm having crashing issues again. It's crashed 3 times in the last 5 minutes. Wasn't posting just reading threads

They're supposed to work!!! Arg!!

Just downloaded the update. Testing!!

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

I'm on the iPad app and it's been crashing for a couple of weeks. I can read a thread from the unread messages list, even multiple pages, but when I go back to the list, it freezes and crashes. I always get to read just one thread. Also, the last post of the thread is blinky/flickery - not the last on a page, just the very last post.

Well that is fantastic.

I've now had 6 crashes this morning since updating. After the first 2 I restarted the iPad.

I use the unread tab for my reading and had 91 topics to go through.

2 were opening threads. Both times the threads I tried to open made it far enough to no longer be on the unread tab after re opening the app after the crash.

2 were when I clicked reply while trying to quote a post.

1 was when I tried to swipe to go to the next page.

1 was clicking back to return to the unread tab.

I've now had 6 crashes this morning since updating. After the first 2 I restarted the iPad.

I use the unread tab for my reading and had 91 topics to go through.

2 were opening threads. Both times the threads I tried to open made it far enough to no longer be on the unread tab after re opening the app after the crash.

2 were when I clicked reply while trying to quote a post.

1 was when I tried to swipe to go to the next page.

1 was clicking back to return to the unread tab.

OK. I will take that back to TapATalk. Thanks for the update. And the badges still arent working. Which is the #1 thing I need. Thats how I know what is going on and don't miss admin todo's.

Mine has been crashing way more than before too, also, it's not giving me the option to send a crash report. Is that intentional? It used to ask but it doesn't anymore

Back