New App Update With Badges

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wait I've been getting badges since the update. But they're kind of nonsensical and don't always clear out when I open the app.

I've been getting the badges! I've been having some crashing problems but none yet today.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Sorry for all the trouble everyone. Working on it.

FWIW, I've never seen the badges, but it's also not crashed.

I'm sure the inconsistency is appreciated.

The Fierce Board: if a team cheers and isn't talked about, does it still get a medal?

@King
Hey, not to do with App badges but didn't know where else to post it! I keep getting double notifications through the app. For example; every notification I've got today also comes up with " CheerNerd has quoted your post in 2013-14 uniforms thread" which is a notification from about 2 days ago. I thought it might because I hadn't updated but I did that and its still happening.
I'm on the latest version of the app, iphone 3gs, ios 6.1.3.

Thanks for any help!

@King
Hey, not to do with App badges but didn't know where else to post it! I keep getting double notifications through the app. For example; every notification I've got today also comes up with " CheerNerd has quoted your post in 2013-14 uniforms thread" which is a notification from about 2 days ago. I thought it might because I hadn't updated but I did that and its still happening.

Thanks for any help!

Me too. Every time I get a new notification, my old ones cycle through in the drop down banner things.

@King

Thanks for any help!
Me too. Every time I get a new notification, my old ones cycle through in the drop down banner things.

I think it is TapATalk's notification server is double serving them right now. I will check it out.

New ios beta. Tag me someone please

My app keeps crashing when replying to a message.

iOS 7

Version 3.4.66

(Obviously I can create and edit a message)

My app keeps crashing when replying to a message.

iOS 7

Version 3.4.66

(Obviously I can create and edit a message)

will report. mine on my phone and being on 7.1 is good though.

Back