College New Divisions For The 2013 Uca/uda College Nationals?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 24, 2011
I noticed that all girl and small coed cheerleading squads are growing in record numbers. Which reminds me, could we very well see the All Girl I & Small Coed I divisions be split into All Girl IA, All Girl I, Small Coed IA, and Small Coed I categories? That way, Indiana and Memphis can challenge each other for the All Girl IA title and UAB and Bowling Green State for the Small Coed IA crown. What do you think?

I think it would be great for all-girl. Too many teams travel to florida to compete and not make it to finals, or place. As long as both divisions can have at least 8 teams in them...

I knew the AG Split was coming about 2 years ago when almost all teams in finals were 1A. Once Morehead placed 2nd this season, I am surprised the announcement wasn't immediate, however, I think it helps bring more teams to the championship.

and then lets add levels and restricted levels.. and age brackets.. and more trophies for everyone!

To be fair, NCA already does this for All-Girl, they just started it a few years ago. The division had more than 20 teams in it.

Back