OT New Facebook Privacy Settings, Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 25, 2010
So I don't play on facebook often, but every now and then I check my settings to make sure everything is still up to date. well apparently FB changed its privacy settings, and now you have to make each individual picture private? is that real life? that would take me ages... has anyone found a way around this?

thanks!

peace, love, happy cheering

showstopper

Where did you see that? I just reviewed their privacy policy and didn't see anything about it.

as far as i can tell there arent any tricks it took me an hour to either delete or change the setting on my pictures. its safe to say i was not pleased at all

Even if the album is set to private?

how did you check if the album is private? from what I recall, I made all mine private. but after I realized that you now have to set each pic individually, I want to make sure that wasn't reset.

If you go to view your profile, under your cover picture there will be a setting button. (Its connected to the Activity Log) When you click on it it will say "View As...." Click on that and it will show you what your profile looks like to people who are not friends with you. You can see if any of your pictures aren't private that way.

how did you check if the album is private? from what I recall, I made all mine private. but after I realized that you now have to set each pic individually, I want to make sure that wasn't reset.

Go to your photos page, click on albums, select an album, select edit, and up next to the blue done button, and select "Friends" or whatever privacy setting you want. I think the only one that is individual picture, is mobile, and when you upload the photo, you can choose at that time. You can't change cover photos (to my knowledge).

Hope that helps! :)

Go to your photos page, click on albums, select an album, select edit, and up next to the blue done button, and select "Friends" or whatever privacy setting you want. I think the only one that is individual picture, is mobile, and when you upload the photo, you can choose at that time. You can't change cover photos (to my knowledge).

Hope that helps! :)

yeah see that's how I used to do it, and now when I try that it says "you can change the audience for each of the photos in this album"
why would facebook do that lol ain't nobody got time for that. I just don't want people creeping on my facebook....

yeah see that's how I used to do it, and now when I try that it says "you can change the audience for each of the photos in this album"
why would facebook do that lol ain't nobody got time for that. I just don't want people creeping on my facebook....

Hm.. I did it along with typing that out and I didn't see that on any album but mobile. Do you have the album set on custom? Maybe that's why? I can change the individual photos within the album if I click on them and then go to edit them...

I'm not really sure what else to suggest? lol I'm sorry!

Hm.. I did it along with typing that out and I didn't see that on any album but mobile. Do you have the album set on custom? Maybe that's why? I can change the individual photos within the album if I click on them and then go to edit them...

I'm not really sure what else to suggest? lol I'm sorry!

its okay! I think I figured it out!! thank you :)

Back