All-Star New Girl On Stingrays

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

An athlete who was previously on ATA Large coed has switched to Stingray Large Coed and she allegedly (I haven't seen it with my own eyes) has been getting grief from some other cheerleaders about it. I really don't see the problem at all. This topic was already discussed in the Gym Hopping thread - she completed the season and then tried out at a new gym. Problem is where?
[/quote]

Happens all the time.

how many new girls do they have at stingrays? I'd imagine a lot

And just a disclaimer, ACE is an amazing gym but they are so far out that I wouldn't even consider it to be in Atlanta. Their like an hour and some change from the city.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Ace is in Peachtree city, GA and is 31.6 miles from the center of Atlanta. Any place within a 60 mile radius of the center of Atlanta is still considered Atlanta metro area. The Marietta Stingrays location is 23.1 miles from the center of Atlanta. Ace just happens to be south of the city while other gyms happen to be north. Get your geography and facts about Atlanta correct before pretending to be an expert.

Gym bashing is so 2012-2013 season.

Good luck to every athlete and every gym this season. No need to be rude or create drama that really is not there.

I'm so proud and happy for the new girl making stingrays steel! (large coed 5) She deserves to be on a big team and im happy for her although some people from her old gym are being very rude and disrespectful.. what do you think about her switching gyms?

I think you should just be happy for her and not intentionally try to stir up trouble for her. And seriously, who cares? Her family's money, her time, her energy, her talent, her choice. As long as she and her family were respectful to her old gym, this is a non issue. I have more problems with you hashing it out here. People have the right to move gyms after the end of a season. Newsflash.

Ace is in Peachtree city, GA and is 31.6 miles from the center of Atlanta. Any place within a 60 mile radius of the center of Atlanta is still considered Atlanta metro area. The Marietta Stingrays location is 23.1 miles from the center of Atlanta. Ace just happens to be south of the city while other gyms happen to be north. Get your geography and facts about Atlanta correct before pretending to be an expert.

Good luck to every athlete and every gym this season. No need to be rude or create drama that really is not there.
How is that gym bashing? They even made sure to say that "ace is an amazing gym" so there's no need to be rude or create drama that is not there.

no offense but i personally see you making the drama here, not the original poster. i dont think they were attempting to be an "expert", they were just saying that in THEIR opinion, ace is pretty far that THEY dont consider it in the atlanta area. i dont see any gym bashing in their post, i actually see the opposite. "ace is an amazing gym".

and i finally found a perfect situation to say it:
slow your roll, sparkle.

I wonder if her mother still works at Trinity? And if that has something to do with the switch. I can't imagine why She would go to Trinity in the first place (trinity is a great program but she was already at stingrays) if it weren't for her mother coaching at Trinity.

no offense but i personally see you making the drama here, not the original poster. i dont think they were attempting to be an "expert", they were just saying that in THEIR opinion, ace is pretty far that THEY dont consider it in the atlanta area. i dont see any gym bashing in their post, i actually see the opposite. "ace is an amazing gym".

and i finally found a perfect situation to say it:
slow your roll, sparkle.

I will totally slow my roll but I will leave you with this and then I am done.

Moving to Atlanta - Where to Live in Atlanta

Popular Atlanta Suburbs:

The Atlanta area enjoys a relatively low cost of living, and many people find that they can stretch their dollar even further by living in the suburbs instead of downtown. The Atlanta suburbs offer large, family-friendly homes. Many communities also have amenities like swimming pools and tennis courts. Some residents also feel that living in the suburbs is a safer option for raising a family.
Some of the popular suburbs in the Atlanta area include Dunwoody/Sandy Springs, Alpharetta, Roswell, Marietta, Kennesaw, Chamblee, Norcross, Decatur, Peachtree City and Fayetteville.

and with that, I am out of this conversation. Have a great day. And if I offended anyone by being irked and grouchy, I apologize. :)

An athlete who was previously on ATA Large coed has switched to Stingray Large Coed and she allegedly (I haven't seen it with my own eyes) has been getting grief from some other cheerleaders about it. I really don't see the problem at all. This topic was already discussed in the Gym Hopping thread - she completed the season and then tried out at a new gym. Problem is where?
[/quote]
I have seen the hate she's been getting and it's ridiculous because she did leave in a respectable manner, but people are still giving her alot of hate

some smart people took a bunch of time to come up with a simple "top 10" set of rules to avoid situations that tend to continuously get people into arguements. Let's try to repost and educate people on them once in a while this summer.

If this thread had started something like "Do you think it's wrong to bash kids when they leave their old gym" rather than name specific kids, or specific programs this thread would probably be very different. Instead it's turned very personal and people are arguing about where a gym lies on mapquest.

sheesh. . .

Back