All-Star New Gym In Maryland?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 26, 2012
A cheer family who can't seem to find a gym to stick with is at it again just after two years of bringing East Coast Nitros to the area and is starting yet another new gym in Frederick County Maryland to be called Central Maryland Allstars.

I guess their minions who followed them to ECN will follow them to the new gym and maybe they'll try to recruit from other gyms in the area? With so many gyms in such a small area, if you can't find one that's right for you maybe the gyms aren't the problem...

I had hoped this was going to be a big name gym but seems its more cheer parents thinking they can do it better! These mom and pop gyms that stay around a year or two is why its so hard for kids to find a gym with kids their age and skills on a team of 20.

I had hoped this was going to be a big name gym but seems its more cheer parents thinking they can do it better! These mom and pop gyms that stay around a year or two is why its so hard for kids to find a gym with kids their age and skills on a team of 20.
Those big name gyms had to start somewhere. Don't give up so quickly.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Good Lord, who is running this gym? Please don't let it be who I think it is...

ETA: I found it. Not my old gym owner. Carry on.

It's such a shame that people lack moral standards. I find it interesting that the people that are involved in this "merger" are the same people that have been making all star cheer in our little town of Frederick look like a JOKE to the cheer world for the past 8 years. They will crush any and all that get in their way. So, here's to you. Go ahead..do your gym shopping. Try out at 4 different gyms if you want. Eventually, you won't pay your cheer bill and then bash the owners by saying they are "all about the money and not the kids." I mean come on…who would want to go into business to MAKE money anyway ?!?! sigh. Your poor children. I hear soccer is fun.

Any more information on this?

Since you asked...They're calling it a "merger" but, being that Central Maryland Allstars was just formed in March 2014, it's actually more like they have bought Frederick Allstar Fusion. Who is "they," you may ask? Cheer parents with no actual cheer expertise who are being puppeteered by master manipulators/disgruntled cheer parents to purchase a cheer gym where their girls can continue to cheer for free or close to it. Sound familiar to anyone? The puppeteers are the very family who two years ago was instrumental in bringing East Coast Nitros to Frederick and in the process sought to destroy Allstar Fusion (where their four girls cheered FOR FREE) in an effort to recruit their coaches and athletes and any others in the area to go to ECN, and they are now attempting to do the same to ECN. These people are completely devoid of all morals and will stop at nothing to use people for their own gain and will turn on them as soon as they are no longer a benefit to them. If that sounds like a program in which you want to be involved, then Central Maryland Allstars is the place for you! CHEERS!

Back