New Gym

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well a couple things I would like to know is, what teams the gym has and if they are going to be attending any major competitions?

According to their handbook the Las Vegas gym will be attending the American Grand 12/15-12/16, Spirit Sports 2/2-2/3, some teams will be going to NCA, Jamz Nationals, GSSA Aloha Championship 3/2, American Showcase 4/6-4/7, and worlds teams will attend worlds.

I don't know which particular divisions they have teams in but I am pretty sure they have levels 1-5. I know that Aces (Medium AG 5) is based out of that gym.

I live 45 minutes from Vegas now and I have heard great things. They are still in the process of building up the gym, but like the other Cali allstars it's a great program

I know VCA (Vegas Cheer Authority) has more teams than Cali Vegas so potentially where you are in town and what level you are they could possibly be a better fit, also Las Vegas Elements has a few teams too... just all depends on what you are looking for as well!

Cali Las Vegas has a level 5 Medium all girl "Aces" team which in their debut year went to worlds and achieved a 2nd place finish. Very impressive. this year they have 7 teams.
Youth 1- Glam, Junior 2 -Royals, Senior 1 -Wildcards, Senior 3-Hearts, Coed 4-Blackjacks, and I'm not sure what level Roulettes is and of course they have Aces. If you are choosing a gym, choose this one.

Anyone know if they have an open gym or level 4/5 tumbling class on 12/23, 12/24, 12/28 or 12/29 that outside athletes can attend?

Cali Las Vegas has a level 5 Medium all girl "Aces" team which in their debut year went to worlds and achieved a 2nd place finish. Very impressive. this year they have 7 teams.
Youth 1- Glam, Junior 2 -Royals, Senior 1 -Wildcards, Senior 3-Hearts, Coed 4-Blackjacks, and I'm not sure what level Roulettes is and of course they have Aces. If you are choosing a gym, choose this one.

Roulette a is Large Sr 2 :)

Does anybody have any reviews or know anything about the new California Allstars gym in Las Vegas?

I have 2 cp's that are on competitive teams here and they absolutely love it! You can PM me if you need more info I'd be happy to tell you more about it. And yes there are many other great programs in Vegas but we wouldn't go anywhere else :)

Anyone know if they have an open gym or level 4/5 tumbling class on 12/23, 12/24, 12/28 or 12/29 that outside athletes can attend?

Not sure about open gym, we don't in the northern Cali location but I bet if you post the question on their FB page, they'd answer you back quickly

FOR ANYONE COMING TO VEGAS THIS WEEKEND:

CHEER BOWS AND BEYOND WILL BE THERE!

WE ARE BRINGING BOWS WITH US!!! SO FOLLOWS US AT CHEERBOWSANDBEYOND ON INSTRAGRAM!!!! SO YOU CAN SEE OUR BOWS AND GET THEM IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!!!
email us : [email protected]

We will be with the CALIFORNIA ALL STARS

Back