High School New High School Uniforms 2014-2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Has anyone ever had a good experience with a company other than GTM or Varsity?

I have no personal experience with Rebel Athletics, but a few teams in the area have uniforms by them and they look great. I always thought the company was mainly for all star teams, but they have a school division now.

This is featured in their 2014 School Catalogue and it sounds like a really good deal.. I have old middle school uniforms that are collecting dust, so we may research it and try it out in winter! Anyone have any real experience with RA?

d4cbo.png

I have no personal experience with Rebel Athletics, but a few teams in the area have uniforms by them and they look great. I always thought the company was mainly for all star teams, but they have a school division now.

This is featured in their 2014 School Catalogue and it sounds like a really good deal.. I have old middle school uniforms that are collecting dust, so we may research it and try it out in winter! Anyone have any real experience with RA?

d4cbo.png
That sounds awesome! This offer almost sounds too good to be true! Wonder if there is a catch? Also wonder what they consider a competition uniform?

My only contact with Rebel was a couple of years ago when they were first getting known. We were looking to get new warm-ups and to get out of our varsity ones. They sent me a questionnaire to fill out asking specifics, requests etc. I was very open with design, but there were a few restrictions that we needed. I told them the issues we were having with our current warm-ups and told them we needed to get one that solved those few issues. They then sent me 3 design mock-ups. Not a one fit the budget or guidelines we needed... not even close. It wasn't the best customer service experience so I decided to go a different route. Just my personal experience with the company.

My high school competition team I coach is going to get rebel uniforms, I'm excited , first time using this company and they are impressing me! Good service been very helpful:) I get my prototype next month which I'm excited about! Will post a pic when it comes in :)

For sure! I'm not sure which one my cousin went to but I've heard it gets crazy
Yeah I've cheered at the black and blue bowl where they play each other and we aren't allowed to leave the stadium at the same time as the other school because there have been a lot of fights. If you find out let me know I might have known your cousin!

So you remember those awkward outside bra things we talked about in the allstar thread? Yeah we have one of those on the new uniforms we're getting this year. We got the sizers tonight from GTM. I actually really like the rest of it, and the thing doesn't look as bad on as it did when my coach held it up. And it's not polyester! :cloud9: That is my favorite thing about these uniforms. Seriously. I had come over from dance practice dripping sweat and dreaded putting on a polyester uniform because I knew the sizers were going to be there tonight. When I saw that they were a spandex material, I got so extremely excited

Back