Music New In Producing!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don´t wanna be offense, but to use parts and voice overs from other mixes is not the best . Also try to use less background builds/airplanes, again I´m trying to help, by the way you know there is already a company named cheertraxx?

I don´t wanna be offense, but to use parts and voice overs from other mixes is not the best . Also try to use less background builds/airplanes, again I´m trying to help, by the way you know there is already a company named cheertraxx?
I used one voiceover from one the "yes im here to work" and thats the only thing ive used.. and im 15, im new to it so its not gonna be ridiculously amazing... and no i didnt obvi.

Congrats on the new biz! I "liked" you!

Do you have some samples posted somewhere we can check out?
Im new to practically everything, so some of the samples are on the facebook page, but they have a 8-count to them , i have to figure out how to add the originals

WOWWW!! very good! im impressed! i do agree with the people above though, the use of builds and such should be minimized, its a tad over powering (you can just lower the level of most of them and that will be sufficient.) dont think of them as the effects you want to hear, just the ones that will help add to the tension building to that certain skill!!!
For 15, you are better than most of the mixers out there now-a-days! :)))

WOWWW!! very good! im impressed! i do agree with the people above though, the use of builds and such should be minimized, its a tad over powering (you can just lower the level of most of them and that will be sufficient.) dont think of them as the effects you want to hear, just the ones that will help add to the tension building to that certain skill!!!
For 15, you are better than most of the mixers out there now-a-days! :)))
I do see what you guys mean, i think i over use them alot.... so with new mixes im trying to change that ... and thank you so much!!

Back