All-Star New International Coed Team In Arizona

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

in the beginning in standing tumbling there is an issue. two girls tumbling into each other on the left side of the floor

Did they get any major deductions?! Because that was a good routine!! I haven't watch that many teams in the rest of the division but.. Well i can't see anything that would put them in 22nd?! :s

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

They had a tumbling collision in the beginning which also included a bust. Their overall execution in tumbling was not good, lots of underrotated skills. A couple of the baskets were a little scary. The stunts weren't bad, but there were some balance checks that could also come off execution.

They had a tumbling collision in the beginning which also included a bust. Their overall execution in tumbling was not good, lots of underrotated skills. A couple of the baskets were a little scary. The stunts weren't bad, but there were some balance checks that could also come off execution.

Thanks for the answer! :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I live in az, and our ioc5 went to worlds and got 7th! Nobody seems to notice or even care about them. It's all about rage and envy.

Back