All-Star New Maddie Gardner 2by2 Video

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wasn't going to say something until somebody else did..but Jay, you fiend, you picked SUCH smart song choices for this one.

And I'm going to be that person commenting on her flying and say 'OMG. Her kick double is BEAUTIFUL.'

I also love how two Take One girls (my old gym, whoop whoop!) are in it and when the girl starts to cry because she's so excited to take a picture with her...*dies of preciousness*

I also love how two Take One girls (my old gym, whoop whoop!) are in it and when the girl starts to cry because she's so excited to take a picture with her...*dies of preciousness*

I had to rewind the video a couple of times because those uniforms are identical in style to the old Pittsburgh Superstar (my CPs old gym) uniforms and I thought at first it was them.

yes, I love watching the same stunt for 7 minutes and 47 seconds..
Maybe you could post a video of you doing it since you seem to want variety so badly?

Everyone has the right to their opinon, but the people that kill me are the people like you. Nobody asks you to watch the video. Nobody asks you to love the stunt. Nobody asks you to love Maddie, or Cheer Extreme, or whoever. It angers me just as much when a CEA fan does it on a thread about another team. Get over yourself, people. The only thing you are doing is diminishing your credibility as a poster.

Aw I just love her, especially when she's goofing off :) And you only heard a little bit of it but her little North Carolina accent is to die for (says the girl who would quite happily be back in NC right now...)

I love her! She has been my role model for last 4 years. I don't care if she can't tumble and didn't jump at worlds. She is an amazing flyer, pretty, sweet, funny and great role model for all girls. If I meet her one day my dreams would come true and I would probably ended up crying like this little girl. I love Maddie. She is great cheerleader. :) So sad this is her last video and last season with CEA. :(

Back