All-Star New Maddie Gardner 2by2 Video

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Absolutely adore Maddie. @StarshipTrooper you did an amazing job raising her to become the young woman she is! Her personality really shows in this video and thats what I love about it! Long live! :)

the girl crying is on my team this year at wildcats & is the sweetest girl and was genuinely thrilled to meet Maddie.
You've gotten a couple girls from TO going to Wildcats now, don't you? Such a special gym with great kids, take good care of them! :D

If I got to talk with and take a picture with Meryl Streep, I'd probably be crying that hard too..

You're a coach from Top Gun SW????? Wow, just wow.

Dissenting opinions are just fine, most of these are warm ups. Let it Be (one of my other favorite Beatle's songs, thanks Jay and Sarah). Thanks for all the kind comments. We appreciate all of you and hope you will come up and say hello to us this year, and join us up front for the last time through. Again, thanks.

hahahaha i died when i saw her stunting at practice in the cinderella outfit hair and everything i loved it!!! i couldnt help but to think she looked just like her! Great video!

Don't know Maddie personally, she really seems like a very sweet natured young lady! She represents all-IMO, that is Great about All-Star Cheerleading!!!:fro: Maybe one day I will meet her and get a picture with her!!! Would love it!!!! It warms my Heart when the little girl just cries when meeting her!!!! That is just so GREAT!!!!! KUDOS to her Parents and Coaches!!!!:cheering:

I don't understand how some people on this board can say such rude things about a normal high school girl they've never even met before for reasons as petty as her lack of a double or the program she comes from. Come on people. Unless Maddie has personally done something to you, stop hating. I've never met her but she seems like a nice girl who works hard to represent our sport and her program in a positive way. I see nothing wrong with that.
People get on CEA fans anytime they say anything about another program then they say completely rude, uncalled for things about CEA.

I love it when people call out the Teal Army for being rude....oh wait.....
#TealArmy
Anyway, I love this video, and love it even more because of the Lucky song...Seriously, it was perfect!
Maddie is so amazing, and I for one will be so sad to see her on the worlds stage for the last time this year.

Every time anything CEA related is posted it becomes a fight -_- sigh.
and half the time the thread has nothing to do with them. anything from large senior teams to the fame of other athletes. no matter what the thread is about people find a way to bring it back to senior elite and maddie. the funniest part is the people who talk about her most are her haters.

How can you say her kick double is beautiful? The kick is - but her feet are crossed and her head is out in the double. Ugly like most if not all of CEA's flyers!
I'll leave this one to Keisha Cole. "Getcha self together, don't hateeeeeee. Jealousy's the ugliest traiiiiiiiiit!"

Maddie looked GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS in the entire video through my teal goggles! :)

Latest posts

Back