All-Star New Maddie Gardner 2by2 Video

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'd love to see CEA pull their international all girl team back together.

I would have loved them to have one last year! I would totally have tried out although no idea how I would have gotten to Raleigh from Wilmington since I didn't have a car. And I wouldn't have made the team anyway but it would have been fun to try out.

That would be nice. The reality is Maddie agreed to be in a CNN documentary, put videos on youtube and grace the cover of a magazine while being a key member of one of the elite teams in all-star cheer. Criticism's, even if it's unwarranted, is part of the deal when you choose to be a public figure.

Somehow, I get the feeling she can handle herself just fine.
Criticism is understandable in any part of life. But there is a time and place for criticism, a POLITE way of delivering it, and GOOD criticism as opposed to just bad-mouthing/being rude. I had an ex-boyfriend who liked to use the mask of 'honesty' to be blunt to the point of rudeness. Needless to say, it's one part of him I'm glad I never have to deal with again..

She handles herself admirably, clearly in most aspects judging by people's positive responses to the video and their interactions with her :). My comment was a more blanket statement on how I've noticed people react to CEA/The Teal Army on the whole recently, not just her in particular. I mentioned it in another thread but it was skimmed over due to some other thread drama lol

kristenthegreat said:
Criticism is understandable in any part of life. But there is a time and place for criticism, a POLITE way of delivering it, and GOOD criticism as opposed to just bad-mouthing/being rude. I had an ex-boyfriend who liked to use the mask of 'honesty' to be blunt to the point of rudeness. Needless to say, it's one part of him I'm glad I never have to deal with again..

She handles herself admirably, clearly in most aspects judging by people's positive responses to the video and their interactions with her :). My comment was a more blanket statement on how I've noticed people react to CEA/The Teal Army on the whole recently, not just her in particular. I mentioned it in another thread but it was skimmed over due to some other thread drama lol

I think you just summed up exactly what I was thinking reading this thread. I don't get my dander up for much but the whole "I'm just being honest so I can be an a-hole" thing angers me. Maybe it's the southern lady in me that expects everyone to twist their knife with a smile. Idc what program it is or what famous athlete it may be, if you have something to say, do it with class.

I never said SHE was not beautiful. I never said she was not graceful. Her kick is beautiful. But IMHO her double and most if not all of CEA doubles have their feet crossed and their head out and IMHO that is ugly. And no I can't kick double - But I sure can teach one that has feet together and head in.
Almost looks like you created an account just to hate on CEA. No shimmies...I wonder why, mean people suck!!!!

Hey does anyone have the actual link? The original post is a flash player video and I can't view it. TIA :)

I think you just summed up exactly what I was thinking reading this thread. I don't get my dander up for much but the whole "I'm just being honest so I can be an a-hole" thing angers me. Maybe it's the southern lady in me that expects everyone to twist their knife with a smile. Idc what program it is or what famous athlete it may be, if you have something to say, do it with class.
And that double layer is that when you 'call them out' on it, you're accused of 'drinking the koolaid' or 'overreacting' because 'It's a free country and I can say what I want. I have a right to my opinion.' Which you do. And I ALSO have the right to ignore it and dismiss it as sheer lunacy :D Because people be crazy..

Sorry for going a big off topic.. But does anyone know why theres no more Erica Englebert videos anymore?:( I loved her!<3

p.s. Maddies videos brilliant!

Back