All-Star New Name For Our Competition Program.. Help Vote?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New Name for our Competition Program... Which one?

• Heart Athletics of Ohio (HAO)

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Royal Heart Athletics (RHA)

Votes: 42 68.9%
  • Royal Hearts Cheer (RHC)

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Royal Heart All Stars (RHA)

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Royal Hearts Training Center (RHT)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jan 7, 2014
I am currently looking to give our all star teams their own program name. Right now they go by the dance studio name of Hearts In Motion.

Here are the ideas:

Heart Athletics of Ohio (HAO)
Royal Heart Athletics (RHA)
Royal Hearts Cheer (RHC)
Royal Heart All Stars (RHA)
Royal Hearts Training Center (RHT)

What do you think? I want our logo to be a heart with a crown on it.

I won't do Heat Athletics of Ohio because there is already a Heat Athletics in WI.

I'm gonna go with what everyone else is saying and go with Royal Heart Athletics. Flows well and it allows you to branch out from just cheer once you grow your business enough ;)

I like Royal Heart Athletics, but I don't think I would like RHA on a uniform. I think Royal across the front and a heart incorporated into the back would be better than RHA.

Ohh, I like that. I would bet that some great graphic designer could create a logo that incorporates the heart into the "o" in Royal without making it really dumb looking... I am not that designer, lol. But someone could do it!

I like Royal Heart Athletics, but I don't think I would like RHA on a uniform. I think Royal across the front and a heart incorporated into the back would be better than RHA.
Agreed because RHA reminds me of something I've seen at school before like Resident Hall A-something

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

i like either Roya Hearts Athletics or Royal Hearts Allstars.

pittsburgh poison is comin through your area, causin mass hysteria!

Back