OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My best friends (now) ex-boyfriend has been calling and texting me and all her other friends (even our coach) for a solid 3 days now trying to get us to help them get back together. like no. this doesn't involve any of us, leave us alone! and he does this EVERY time something goes bad between them. ugh. SO annoyed.

Okay i'm going to sound like a dramatic 13 year old girl but....

Theres this girl who was on my cheer team this past year (her 2nd year) and she's been tweeting bad stuff about the rest of us. Shes a 9th grader (theres on 3 on the team since you have to be selected by the board to be on the team) and eight 8th graders. When we had our team bonding sleepover, she tweeted "omg i hate 8th graders" and "omg she chews with her mouth open" and "hating my life right now" and shes still tweeting bad stuff about us, and the season is over. Shes the kind of girl that acts like she's a definite pick for HS Cheer, when she isn't totally great. I'm not trying to sound mean, but i really don't like her...

Okay Rant over.

I was going to go to the Kelloggs tour (it came to my city in like Sept or early oct) but my dad was like "Nahhhh" -_-
My bestie is a gymnast and that was going to be her early b-day present :(

I had to get four cavities filled today and now my jaw really aches. :(

In other news, the first moving company is coming Monday to move half our stuff, and the other moving company is coming the Monday after Thanksgiving to move the rest of our stuff. We're hoping to leave for Texas on December 3rd and be there by the night of the 5th, woohoo! :)

Soo in bad news- somebody got my debit card number (I think from paypal) and used it to rack up about $2500 worth of charges. Which is like practically half my bank account. THANKFULLY, I have some in savings and they didn't get through all of it. And they were dumb enough to use it at live stores in NYC. Where there's a security camera on every corner. Also- $500 worth of stuff at H&M? Like that's not obvious..:rolleyes:

In good news- I tried on my potential Maid of Honor dress :D It's super flowy strapless chiffon with a bow sash and we'd add some bling and it's BEAUTIFUL. Also- my sister got her wedding gown!! It's the Alfred Angelo Belle Disney dress! EEEK IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

I need some ideas here people!
My cheer team is having their end of season party, and i need to get a gift for all of the girls (11 girls, minus me is 10 girls) and i don't want to spend too much at all. I want it to be homemade, but not homemade-crap quality. What should i give them?

Soo in bad news- somebody got my debit card number (I think from paypal) and used it to rack up about $2500 worth of charges. Which is like practically half my bank account. THANKFULLY, I have some in savings and they didn't get through all of it. And they were dumb enough to use it at live stores in NYC. Where there's a security camera on every corner. Also- $500 worth of stuff at H&M? Like that's not obvious..:rolleyes:

In good news- I tried on my potential Maid of Honor dress :D It's super flowy strapless chiffon with a bow sash and we'd add some bling and it's BEAUTIFUL. Also- my sister got her wedding gown!! It's the Alfred Angelo Belle Disney dress! EEEK IT'S BEAUTIFUL!
Thats HORRIBLE :( (first part, obv!) Hope you get your money back :(

Does your sister's dress look like this?

Thats HORRIBLE :( (first part, obv!) Hope you get your money back :(

Does your sister's dress look like this?
That's it! Without the shrug..it's perfect for her, she's gonna look so pretty!

It's more of a hassle for me. I'll get the money back, but I've gotta wait for a new card. I wish I could meet the person who took my info.

I'm going tomorrow!! I'm really excited since Aly Raisman is from MA, so this is her home show.
I'm going tomorrow (well today I guess) too! Feel like such a fangirl, which is weird at 24, but idc. I love the Olympics, gymnastics, and the fact that aly's from MA. Can't wait to get some memorabilia and hang it with my mag7 stuff.

I'm going tomorrow (well today I guess) too! Feel like such a fangirl, which is weird at 24, but idc. I love the Olympics, gymnastics, and the fact that aly's from MA. Can't wait to get some memorabilia and hang it with my mag7 stuff.

Don't worry about it! I'm 25 and going with 3 of the girls I cheered with in college. It's totally fineee

Can anyone help me with the name for my bows? I was thinking about:
Optimus bows
Bow Fierce
Shine Bows
Bow Seven (because all my bows cost 7 dollars)

do you have any good idea?

Can anyone help me with the name for my bows? I was thinking about:
Optimus bows
Bow Fierce
Shine Bows
Bow Seven (because all my bows cost 7 dollars)

do you have any good idea?
I do not but where will you be selling them? I saw your post in the bow thread and i love them :)

Back