OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
For our final, one part is to create an online portfolio with reflections about all our projects and books and such... we have to have an "about me" page, and mine has a picture slideshow. I tried to make only every other be a cheer pic (at the max) but it's not happening, it's impossible! Apparently I need to find some other photo ops! It's not even due till like May 20 but I can feel them judging me already... :rolleyes:

What ever happened to cheer perfection? Not like I'm sad or anything but it just suddenly dropped off the face of the earth.

Can you take classes at two different schools during the same semester or is that like trying to be a part of two different gyms during the same season...
I just want to graduate :oops:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Can you take classes at two different schools during the same semester or is that like trying to be a part of two different gyms during the same season...

A lot of people I know have done that. Most people take classes during the day at their regular school and then a night class at a community college. As long as the transfer equivalencies work it shouldn't be a problem (at least it isn't in MO)

You can do it, but you have to think about paying for it. I don't know about loans and such working for two schools at the same time. If you can fit it in, like she said above, do some classes at the university and maybe a community college class at night. You can probably pay for the CC classes out of pocket because they are cheaper, but you have to realize that is only going to be gen ed stuff. You would really have to do it freshman or sophomore year, unless you started taking a lot of classes for your major right away.
Also, don't overdo it. I took 18 hours or so for my junior and senior year to get done, and I thought it was fine, BUT I made sure my class combinations were good to do that with... I made sure I was taking some easy classes along with the hard ones, and not stacking all the crappy ones together in one semester. You can usually talk to others in your major to get an idea of which classes are a breeze and which require tons of work.

For my design class our final project is to design a house that will withstand a tornado. We have to come up with a name for our company and my group is kind of stuck. I thought since there are so many creative people on here maybe someone could help? We want something that sounds cool. One group in my class is calling theirs "Green Design" which honestly I think is pretty lame. And their logo has a dead tree in it...they think it's the best thing ever. I'm trying to avoid using the word "green". Any ideas would be helpful :)

For my design class our final project is to design a house that will withstand a tornado. We have to come up with a name for our company and my group is kind of stuck. I thought since there are so many creative people on here maybe someone could help? We want something that sounds cool. One group in my class is calling theirs "Green Design" which honestly I think is pretty lame. And their logo has a dead tree in it...they think it's the best thing ever. I'm trying to avoid using the word "green". Any ideas would be helpful :)
Only because it is hitting so close to home with me, I would go with "Patriot" or "Marathon" Design/Architect/Engineering (whatever the type of company it is). It may not have been a tornado, but many people overcame incredible devastation yesterday at the Boston Marathon (and yesterday was Patriot's Day - a state holiday).
On a silly note, you could use the name "Large Senior" Design, since that division always has to withstand a tornado.

On a silly note, you could use the name "Large Senior" Design, since that division always has to withstand a tornado.
Hahahah I think If I used this one my teacher would be so confused! Thanks for the ideas!!

Getting up for my 10am class was such a stuggle today, so I went back to bed. Hello 1pm class, I love you :) well for the most part! It's a 2&1/2 hour class..

Destructive Designs
F5 Designed :p
The Cyclone Project
Creative Construction
Stormy Solutions
Disaster Designs (I guess you'd really have to let them know that you're designing FOR disasters, no that your designs are disasters lol)

ehh i tried...

Destructive Designs
F5 Designed :p
The Cyclone Project
Creative Construction
Stormy Solutions
Disaster Designs (I guess you'd really have to let them know that you're designing FOR disasters, no that your designs are disasters lol)

ehh i tried...
I LOVE Stormy Solutions!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back