OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mia went to The Vampire Diaries...another character I was never fond of. Agreed, bring on Degrassi Adults. And let Sean have returned from Afganistan and taken Emma away from the ridiculousness of her and Spinner.
Ellie was always one of my favorite characters. And Jay.

Yeah Nina Dobrev has been in a few things post Degrassi but still, like Darcy, Mia isn't an original.

Ellie was also my favorite character. I hate that Emma married Spinner. It was outlandish. I didn't like Jay because I don't like sketchy people and I hated him and Manny together. I know that "Hazel" (I always felt so bad for her,her clothes were never flattering) is now doing a web series. Tragic.

I'm assuming this is about her dad, but this song is relating to my life so much relationship wise right now and I can't deal with its perfection.

All this talk of old school Degrassi makes me miss One Tree Hill seasons 1-5. After that it went to crap, but I can honestly tell you hearing the song I Don't Wanna Be, to this day, makes me cry because of how flawless that show was.

So I cleaned my room at home so when I move back from college I have space for my clothes and stuff. So besides feeling so much better about having a clean, organized space, I found like 7 Starbucks cards. I loaded them all to my phone and transferred all the balances (the Starbucks app is pretty cool btw) and it ended up being over $30! Pretty sweet!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone

All this talk of old school Degrassi makes me miss One Tree Hill seasons 1-5. After that it went to crap, but I can honestly tell you hearing the song I Don't Wanna Be, to this day, makes me cry because of how flawless that show was.

I never really watched it when it was on (I think because we didn't have Sky+, which I think is what you guys call TiVo?, and someone else was always watching something) but I just found it was on LoveFilm so it's been successfully distracting me from studying for at least two episodes a day for the last week. I love all the music in it so far :cloud9:

Took my AP English Exam yesterday, I have APUSH Wednesday, and AP Spanish Lit. Friday. After that I will be done with school and can come back to cheer.

I just wish my friend's AP Physics test wasn't Monday so we could've seen Taylor Swift tonight!
Good luck on the rest of your exams! I took AP Calculus AB on Wednesday and AP Lang on Friday. On Monday I have AP Bio AND AP Physics which will be the worst day ever...and then AP Government on Tuesday. So I can't wait for Wednesday so I can finally be done!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Good luck on the rest of your exams! I took AP Calculus AB on Wednesday and AP Lang on Friday. On Monday I have AP Bio AND AP Physics which will be the worst day ever...and then AP Government on Tuesday. So I can't wait for Wednesday so I can finally be done!

Two sciences? Bless you girl! Good luck!

I just realized that I almost won worlds waaaay back in 2008 when juniors were allowed to go to Worlds. It was my first year cheering and I happened to go from a backhand spring to getting my full throughout the summer (go figure). Since it was my first year and I didn't really know what worlds was I didn't care too much that we got second place but now I realize how close I was to a getting a ring and now I want to cry.

Finally someone who gets degrassi. My friends don't watch it. I'm like the only teenager that does where I live haha

I never liked Paige though. She seemed to be too much of a drama queen (well duh)

Tori (Manny's little sister) isn't returning and she is pretty much Paige 2.0

Does anyone know if Dallas is returning? My hope since Cam is gone now. I think they keep repeating so many plot lines. Then again it is interesting

Finally someone who gets degrassi. My friends don't watch it. I'm like the only teenager that does where I live haha

I never liked Paige though. She seemed to be too much of a drama queen (well duh)

Tori (Manny's little sister) isn't returning and she is pretty much Paige 2.0

Does anyone know if Dallas is returning? My hope since Cam is gone now. I think they keep repeating so many plot lines. Then again it is interesting

Lol I'm an old longtime Degrassi fan. My brother and I used to watch it on PBS never knowing that it was about a season behind from what was airing in Canada. When we realized The Next Generation was a continuation of the characters we grew up with, we of course started watching again and never stopped. It's always fun to find others who watch it.
Dallas is supposed to be graduating. I actually like his character and think the whole teen dad thing makes him more interesting.

Lol I'm an old longtime Degrassi fan. My brother and I used to watch it on PBS never knowing that it was about a season behind from what was airing in Canada. When we realized The Next Generation was a continuation of the characters we grew up with, we of course started watching again and never stopped. It's always fun to find others who watch it.
Dallas is supposed to be graduating. I actually like his character and think the whole teen dad thing makes him more interesting.

I started watching the older Next Generation in about 2010. I ended up seeing most of seasons 1-7 and all of 8-12 so far. I happen to think seasons 1, 4,8,10,12 are really good and well made on plot lines.
I just googled it. His character is staying for season 13. I hope they get deeper on Luke's plot line. Right now all most people think is he's a pig.

I love Degrassi until Emma's class left the show. I started watching it wayy before my time (4th grade). For me the earlier seasons of Next Gen. Were actually entertaining and dealt with subject matter that was real for time,but without being campy. Characters were believable. I adored the Paige v. Manny rivalry. It was just like what girl fight over! Loved Emma becoming mature. Although i wasn't a fan of who they picked her to be with. Won't spoil for those still catching up, but it was random.

And I loved me some Aubrey Graham!!

Back