OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Uh my art teacher is trying to give me an A- right now. If he actually doesn't bring my grade up I'm going to argue with him because you can't GRADE art. He literally has a checklist... that's not how art works. Sorry bro. And if he tries to tell me to do extra work I'm going to be like "uh we literally have two classes left... what?" We started a new project last class, which is our final, and we have to finish it in two classes....

That's how one of our art teachers is. Glad I didn't take art. Some people just don't have artistic ability.
I had a concert be my dance final... I'm pretty sure I got points taken off for tripping and screaming on bows. They pulled us backwards. I tripped over my friend and screamed. If I did I may complain to my teacher like my mother accidentally did about the over selling of tickets.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

That's how one of our art teachers is. Glad I didn't take art. Some people just don't have artistic ability.
I had a concert be my dance final... I'm pretty sure I got points taken off for tripping and screaming on bows. They pulled us backwards. I tripped over my friend and screamed. If I did I may complain to my teacher like my mother accidentally did about the over selling of tickets.

Haha that's why it's not fair... I'm getting an A- and I'm trying as hard as I can, I just have NO artistic talent. Meanwhile the kid sitting across from me spends 3 minutes doodling and creates a masterpiece.... And he's acing the class... But I'm trying harder than him because he's a natural. And my stuff isn't ugly, it's just not like an amazing masterpiece.
HAHAHA I'm sorry that's but that's pretty funny. but definitely complain if they took off points... that would be ridiculous. Last year my friend got her B (not even a B+) raised to an A- because she went to the teacher and talked to her. I hear crying works ;)

Haha that's why it's not fair... I'm getting an A- and I'm trying as hard as I can, I just have NO artistic talent. Meanwhile the kid sitting across from me spends 3 minutes doodling and creates a masterpiece.... And he's acing the class... But I'm trying harder than him because he's a natural. And my stuff isn't ugly, it's just not like an amazing masterpiece.
HAHAHA I'm sorry that's but that's pretty funny. but definitely complain if they took off points... that would be ridiculous. Last year my friend got her B (not even a B+) raised to an A- because she went to the teacher and talked to her. I hear crying works ;)

That's so me. I can't draw or anything. I can paint... That's it. I would fail art.
Yeah I honestly laughed at myself on stage but my best friend's parents think she tripped me and she didn't haha
I may complain but I want to see how noticeable it was but no one recorded that day. Hmm.... Ideas. Ideas. Ideas

I hear crying works ;)

My school's point system for finals are in ranges, so like a 3.75 and up are considered A's. Well, last year in English I had A's throughout, one B and a B+ on our final. It all added up to a exact 3.7 and some change, which she wasn't willing to round. I was pretty bummed because I was an outstanding student, who didn't do too well on the two test we took all year.

I cried, with out the intentions of her changing the grade. But it happened!

My school's point system for finals are in ranges, so like a 3.75 and up are considered A's. Well, last year in English I had A's throughout, one B and a B+ on our final. It all added up to a exact 3.7 and some change, which she wasn't willing to round. I was pretty bummed because I was an outstanding student, who didn't do too well on the two test we took all year.

I cried, with out the intentions of her changing the grade. But it happened!
I have a 93.26 in precalc... and a 93.5 is an A (well it rounds to an A). I would totally try the crying... but my teacher's a jerk.
My EEE (gifted program) teacher told me to tell him that I want to be valedictorian and I only need that .24% to have a 4.0.... :rolleyes: I may be considering it, even though that's not my goal

Our upstairs A/C broke (where all our bedrooms are) and it's supposed to be 97 degrees today and in the mid 90's until at least next weekend.. :eek:

I guess at least we still have our downstairs A/C, but that doesn't help when you want to sleep because if you want to sleep downstairs, you end up being in the middle of all the commotion going on in my house.

I'm only a freshman in highschool so this is only my 2nd time taking Actual finals. I'm sooo stressed out!! We took our standardized state testing (EOCs) and I got a 95% on English 1 so I'm exempt from my final, my algebra class didnt tell us the scores just who was exempt and I wasn't (not a big surprise I am terrible at math.) and then the dreaded US history one. I have averaged a 94% in that class all year and I am doing AP world history next year so I felt very prepared for this eoc. NOT THE CASE. it was literally the hardest test I've ever taken.. My class ha only covered up to The Korean War and there was stuff about Vietnam and Reagan and LBJ and all this stuff I've never learned. I honestly expected to get like 8 questions right. It's out of 36 you had to get a 27 to be exempt, I got a 26. Lol I was so mad! But I did a lot better than I thought. Only a handful of people got out of the final and it was just a matter of who guessed better. One of the teachers that took it said they could barely even understand it because the questions were so complex. Now I just have to do good on my Biology and History final then ill be set :)

I have a macbook pro 15. It's not the retina display one, and it is a little heavy. would have rather gone with the 13" since I take it with me to school sometimes but just at home I really do like the size. If you're taking it to school a lot I'd probably say go with the 13" air but then again I don't know the specs between the air and the new retina display. I know the new pros are thinner than the one I have and also like the air do not have a cd drive but you can an external one for that.

11" air is way too small and might as well get an ipad + a keyboard.
i have a macbook air 13' and i love it! i personally do not really need the disk drive, but if you do you can either get it built in, or get a disk drive that plugs into the usb drive, so the air works great for me. i love how light it is!

Finished my freshman year of college with a 3.8 GPA, it felt so great to prove so many people wrong. Surprisingly competed at worlds and hit two flawless performances. I "gave life in the dance" according to twitter. It's unusual to have good things happen to me but I'm not complaining!

wow! things seem to be going great for you! way to go :)

IM SO EXCITED!! I'm getting my yearbook in a couple hours (they got here this afternoon and we are getting them because today was the seniors last day). I wasn't in yearbook this year but I will be next year, I was in journalism though (we have to take it as a prerequisite to yrbk) and saw a lot of it already. I'm in a bunch of spreads and there is a picture of me flying in my very first high school game, which was exciting since I always base. I'm reaaalllly excited to get it because my school's yearbooks are amazing. Last year it won a crown award and its really big honor, like top 1% of all schools get it. Only one other school in my whole state got it, and this year our book is even better. They are so expensive though, it's 100 dollars! :O. I can't wait!

IM SO EXCITED!! I'm getting my yearbook in a couple hours (they got here this afternoon and we are getting them because today was the seniors last day). I wasn't in yearbook this year but I will be next year, I was in journalism though (we have to take it as a prerequisite to yrbk) and saw a lot of it already. I'm in a bunch of spreads and there is a picture of me flying in my very first high school game, which was exciting since I always base. I'm reaaalllly excited to get it because my school's yearbooks are amazing. Last year it won a crown award and its really big honor, like top 1% of all schools get it. Only one other school in my whole state got it, and this year our book is even better. They are so expensive though, it's 100 dollars! :O. I can't wait!

YAY taking yearbook is SO fun!! Ours are pretty amazing too! Our 2010-2011 one was featured on the Walsworth website, and we won a crown award and were pacemaker finalists! :cloud9: I think we got the same awards for 2011-2012 too, and we don't know what we got this year since they haven't been judged yet! Although ours are only $45 if you order at the beginning of the year and $55 if you order later/when they get here.

Meanwhile in competition in Germany....

And I'm at home!!! :( After going to my favorite comp for 7 years in a row I am first time at home :( fml.

Back