OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dang! Ours is around 500 pages I believe..

Also, I just saw this on tumblr..
"One Test More" flash mob in an engineering class :p

I've seen this before! I was hoping it would happen during one of my finals but it never did :(

We also use Herff Jones (along with all our other graduation stuff like cap and gown, announcements, thanks you cards..)

Maybe we have more fundraising? Most of ours is just the PTSA asking for $10 from each family at the beginning of the year. The rest goes to sports

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Alright... Someone on here has got to know how to get iOS7 already.. SPILL:mad:

Pay $99 to join the developer program, or ask someone who has a developer account. I can think of one person on this board who might have a developer account who has an iphone app...

Other than that, there are ways you can do it, but it might break your phone. And the OS is in a super beta right now, so I would advise against it since things are bound to crash.

Welp. It's so hot outside it dried my foot steps once I got out of the pool... in less than 3 minutes

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Unfortunately my situation isn't money. I wish it was. Just that I don't have the money to go to somewhere with a better option (aka not Ontario)
Lol valid, I want to cheer but all the gyms that say they're in Toronto are at least an hour and a half out of the downtown area so with that, school assignments and ridiculous tuition for my school cheer is near impossible for me. I'm kicking myself for not picking the schools I originally planned on going to

I have iOS 7. I didn't pay for it.

Some of the things I really DON'T like is how when you pull down from the top you can't see the weather and you can't tap to tweet anymore. Notifications are still there though.
The new folders take more time to open, but that may change when it's released to the public.
The icons are bigger.
The font is different, and me being a low key font snob I don't like it. I turned on text enhancement to make it easier to read.
The time on the lock screen is difficult to read because there is no background behind it to make the white font stand out.
You can't swipe all the way to the left and search your phone + the web & wikipedia anymore. You can pull down from the top and only search your phone.
iMessage looks very basic. Very. It's almost boring. The only thing I like about it is that the blue/green bubbles form a gradient.

It's still pretty glitchy right now but I'm sure they'll clean it up a lot before the Fall.

LOVE AMERICAN HORROR STORY. What season did you watch? The first or second?

Do you know where I can watch the second season? I watched the first over winter break on Netflix and I'm completely obsessed and I literally check so much for them to add season 2 but they haven't yet.

Back