OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Few other things:
The Paula Deen issue is NOT just her using the N word. There's a whole court case going on and if half of it is true, her family is VILE. Seriously google it and the charges. Especially as a woman, its a blood-boiling read.
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

THANK YOU!! I was starting to believe that I was the ONLY person that feels this way!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone An Apple a Day Keeps the Android Away

THANK YOU!! I was starting to believe that I was the ONLY person that feels this way!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone An Apple a Day Keeps the Android Away
I hate when they play that southern "but I like black people" I only said it twice. Lies lies lies. That poor girl she hired. 3 incoherent YouTube videos and Matt Lauer special which she never apologized. She deserves it!

This post is verified by Chad Mulkey!

I'M SO MAD OMG.

So basically, the other day I was looking at the tag #jerseyallstars on instagram, to come across a picture of me that I didn't post. So naturally, I went onto the account to find the username "krystynakrzf" and a person impersonating me, and my 4 cousins. They took pictures off of all of our instagrams and made new ones and changed our names to "festin." They talk to each other on the pictures and they act like it's totally normal.

Then, I come to find out that there is also a fake facebook of me, so of course I reported it as well as at least 10 of my friends and I sent a report to facebook. And what did facebook do? View attachment 244

Tell me how that makes sense?! Did you not review it at all to see that they stole all of my pictures?! I'm so mad. SOOOOO mad.
yes because theres a very good chance that someone else has the name Krystyna Krzeminski.. such a common name.. i know like 3 of them!

..facebook is stupid sometimes

yes because theres a very good chance that someone else has the name Krystyna Krzeminski.. such a common name.. i know like 3 of them!

..facebook is stupid sometimes
And the fake Instagram of my changes their name to "Beth" and blocked me but is still using all of my pictures... Okay?

And the fake Instagram of my changes their name to "Beth" and blocked me but is still using all of my pictures... Okay?

I found the fake facebook page, unless you added bunch of tiny square pictures that looked like they were stolen from instagram all on March 8th... I was going to report it but apparently we have to be friends because it wouldn't accept your name, not even as a celebrity :p. Couldn't find the fake instagram though, I searched the name "krystynakrzf" and nothing came up. Maybe it's gone..?
Freaking catfishes...

Few other things:
The Paula Deen issue is NOT just her using the N word. There's a whole court case going on and if half of it is true, her family is VILE. Seriously google it and the charges. Especially as a woman, its a blood-boiling read.

Krystyna I don't know how to tag you- but must the Fake Profile Brigade come out to protect one of our own? Give us the link and we'll be on it like french on toast.

Yeah I've read it. Something along the lines of dressing African American servers up in white coats to have a "plantation style" servants at a wedding... That is very messed up but at the same time, she is apologizing and admitting fault. (at least I read somewhere she did could be wrong) I don't understand how they can just throw her out like that. It's sad for her and it's veryyyy sad for the people whose feelings have been hurt. I just think there are other ways to resolve it.

Yeah I've read it. Something along the lines of dressing African American servers up in white coats to have a "plantation style" servants at a wedding... That is very messed up but at the same time, she is apologizing and admitting fault. (at least I read somewhere she did could be wrong) I don't understand how they can just throw her out like that. It's sad for her and it's veryyyy sad for the people whose feelings have been hurt. I just think there are other ways to resolve it.

I think that's what is rubbing people the wrong way. Her apologies do not seem like apologies at all. She seems sorry that she is losing business and money, not sorry for the things she said and did. The Today show interview was just awkward and not sincere at all.

I think that's what is rubbing people the wrong way. Her apologies do not seem like apologies at all. She seems sorry that she is losing business and money, not sorry for the things she said and did. The Today show interview was just awkward and not sincere at all.
Well, it seems to me like she is probably racist if her apologies aren't sincere. Of course that is not okay, but I just feel like something else could have been done. I just love her show and her cooking utensils :p

Ooh it's not just that. The whole deposition- where the woman (can't remember her name) who's filing a complaint said that her son and brother are demeaning and abusive to staff where she was a manager, constantly refer to them as 'monkeys.' (They're mostly african-american) How they were drinking on the job, that one (can't remember son or brother) basically insinuated to a bunch of their vendors that she only had the position because she was sleeping with him (she wasn't). Actual abuse where someone nearly got hit. Crazy stuff.

I found the fake facebook page, unless you added bunch of tiny square pictures that looked like they were stolen from instagram all on March 8th... I was going to report it but apparently we have to be friends because it wouldn't accept your name, not even as a celebrity :p. Couldn't find the fake instagram though, I searched the name "krystynakrzf" and nothing came up. Maybe it's gone..?
Freaking catfishes...
Yes, they changed it to beth_kf the last I checked

Back