OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I finally figured out why subway has always tasted weird to me. I usually get the cold cut combo (because its five dollars) and all of the meat in the sandwich is turkey based. Now I love turkey but I don't want ham to taste like turkey! I like ham flavored ham, turkey flavored turkey, and salami flavored salami.

You should get The Fierce Board App!

Saw Jason Aldean last night, so amazing!!

As stated above, Jason Aldean was just so indescribably amazing last night.

I wanna see him soooo bad! The only problem is that he'll be 20 minutes from my house August 24th... 9 days after I leave for college.
So I figured I would see him in NC on September 13th... that's parent weekend at my college -_- never gonna see him.

I wanna see him soooo bad! The only problem is that he'll be 20 minutes from my house August 24th... 9 days after I leave for college.
So I figured I would see him in NC on September 13th... that's parent weekend at my college -_- never gonna see him.
I really hope you get to see him, he sounded so good live!

Go with your parents during parent weekend? It could be parent/daughter/daughters friends bonding time hahah

I just had to do loan counseling through FASFA. I honestly dont know how Im going to pay it all back when Im done.

ugh. i am fortunate enough to have gotten a full time job and can afford it. but i work for a nonprofit, so by no means do i have extra money. there is a sad reality that i'll never be able to move out of my mom's house as long as i am paying my student loans back and my car payment and all my other bills. even without those payments, i will never be able to afford to live on my own in NJ.

what's good for others i guess and annoying for me... there's this lovely program where if you work for a nonprofit after 10 years of repayment, whatever else you owe just goes away. guess when i'll finish paying off my loans? just shy of 10 years. (though i can't guarantee i'll still be working there and i guess i'd rather have them over with sooner, but still. it's just the point)

good luck! and congrats on graduating if you're done!

At Summerfest? I wanna go see Luke Bryan so bad but none of my friends that live here like country..
Such a shame because I love him :(
Yes!! Gotta love Summerfest :) I think my brother is going to go see Luke Bryan but he said he's only going for Florida Georgia Line.

I should never listen to iheartradio when I'm home alone. I just freaked out over nothing. I'm listening to some station in MA and it goes off with a weather alert for a tornado warning and to seek shelter. I'm like what?! Then it starts naming areas and I realize those aren't near me..

ETA: but if you're near Lancaster, MA.... You should seek shelter

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Random question that I don't want to post a thread about... what does being a "USASF member gym" mean? Well I know there are benefits and everything but is it bad if you're not a member gym? So more like what does it mean to not be a member gym?

Back