OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm trying to get off of my moms car insurance because she drives like a maniac and it makes insurance go up so I end up having to pay more. Does anyone know some reallyyyy cheap insurance companies? I want full coverage but I don't want to spend more than 100 a month :p but I'd like some feedback on some different insurance companies, which to stay away from and what is good. Thanks!

I have the best idea for a dance for an IOC team or large coed team, and I need to be a choreographer so I can use it.

so i saw someone post on this topic about the soccer_over _cheer instagram account (i cant remember where i read it) and honestly i used to play soccer. and i think that soccer is easier than cheering,just saying soccer players.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

so i saw someone post on this topic about the soccer_over _cheer instagram account (i cant remember where i read it) and honestly i used to play soccer. and i think that soccer is easier than cheering,just saying soccer players.

The instagram is just ridiculous, I got blocked. And yeah I played too and I didn't think it was as hard, but I mean, I'm not going to ridicule another sport because I think it's easy like they are to us. I mean come on. Plus who invests that much time in thinking of crap to put up? Like you need to find a hobby.
Some cheerleaders started a cheer over soccer one and it's just like.... don't stoop to their level. If we think it's rude they do it, we shouldn't be hypocritical and then do it ourselves.

The instagram is just ridiculous, I got blocked. And yeah I played too and I didn't think it was as hard, but I mean, I'm not going to ridicule another sport because I think it's easy like they are to us. I mean come on. Plus who invests that much time in thinking of crap to put up? Like you need to find a hobby.
Some cheerleaders started a cheer over soccer one and it's just like.... don't stoop to their level. If we think it's rude they do it, we shouldn't be hypocritical and then do it ourselves.
Amen

Today my friend was nice enough to inform me "I found out my cousin is on Cali black ops... He did a punch front through to arabian through to double on the grass when we asked him to tumble. Oh and he's in town and he wanted to go to your gym to tumble around but your gym was closed for the 4th so he went to another gym."
My. Life.

I'm trying to get off of my moms car insurance because she drives like a maniac and it makes insurance go up so I end up having to pay more. Does anyone know some reallyyyy cheap insurance companies? I want full coverage but I don't want to spend more than 100 a month :p but I'd like some feedback on some different insurance companies, which to stay away from and what is good. Thanks!

I just left my moms insurance in June. I have full coverage thru ESurance for $70something a month, which I thought was high but apparently it isn't.

Back