OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Guys please pray for my sister. She is a very, very bad alcoholic and right now she is in the hospital. Her pancreas is failing and she's got jaundice really bad also her belly is bloating which is a sign of liver failure. They are detoxing her now and she will be admitted into rehab when she gets out of the hospital. She is only 27...

I am sorry for your sister, you and your family. Addiction of any kind is such a hard thing to deal with. Sending thoughts and prayers your way!

Guys please pray for my sister. She is a very, very bad alcoholic and right now she is in the hospital. Her pancreas is failing and she's got jaundice really bad also her belly is bloating which is a sign of liver failure. They are detoxing her now and she will be admitted into rehab when she gets out of the hospital. She is only 27...

Praying for your sis. Keep us updated.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Started my first season as a flyer...Went alright.
Found out my nfinity vengence mess up my balance majorly):
New cheer shoes it is..or my old converse ones :mad:

Does anyone know the best way to rhinestone a sports bra? Like the sports bras that say F5 in rhinestones? Would I just buy them and glue it on with fabric glue? I don't want to have a special order, I'd like to do it myself.

Does anyone know the best way to rhinestone a sports bra? Like the sports bras that say F5 in rhinestones? Would I just buy them and glue it on with fabric glue? I don't want to have a special order, I'd like to do it myself.
Probably hot fix I would think? I believe that the sports bras you'd buy would be an iron on design but if you don't have the design already made and you're doing it by hand, hotfix would be the equivalent to iron on

Well went and visited my sister today. She was discharged and instead of going home with her alcoholic boyfriend she decided to come stay at my house with my sister, brother, me and my mom! We're taking her to Old Orchard Beach tomorrow for a relaxing day in the sun. so happy she made the right decision and is on the road to recovery :)

I just started booking tickets to San Fran for next year as a surprise Birthday gift for my husband. I've got tickets there, will book the return soon. We've never been and I'm pretty excited now. Any hotel/B&B suggestions?? I'm going to San Francisco next year!! :D

I just started booking tickets to San Fran for next year as a surprise Birthday gift for my husband. I've got tickets there, will book the return soon. We've never been and I'm pretty excited now. Any hotel/B&B suggestions?? I'm going to San Francisco next year!! :D
Do you have an idea of what part of the city you want to stay in?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone

Back