OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My friends like to make the common white girl joke on me so I sent a snapchat at the pool saying "common white girl pool pic" and realized I'm pointing my toes #cheerprobs

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

USPS is killing me softly. My laptop charger broke about 2 weeks ago and I ordered a new one last week and it was supposed to get here yesterday. It didn't get here yesterday it just says that it's been at the post office for 3 days! why they won't deliver? So frustrated!

You should get The Fierce Board App!

I ordered two new otterboxes. It's coming through FedEx and USPS. It left Charlotte late last night and says in transit for my city. It never said arrived. So I'm assuming it's on the way to my house since it doesn't take 12 hours to get from Charlotte to Winston. Then it says delivery date for Friday

I did this two summers ago doing a round off handspring layout on the trampoline as well. My back kind of landed right on the crack between the edge of the trampoline and the resi pit, so it was an awkward landing. It felt like I had a metal rod up my spine. I couldn't lean back at all and I took probably two ish weeks off cheer? Even when I started again it wasn't feeling 100% better, still sore, but it wasn't painful. I just took time off and used the heating pad religiously.
If you hurt your spine, you need to ice it. Heat muscles that hurt.

i know alot of yall are tanning fiends... I don't normally do tanning beds, but I have a wedding in august and I work 50-60 hours a week, leaving me no time to eliminate my pastiness naturally. I don't know what it is, but I've been going for a little over a week now, and I AM SO ITCHY. why is this, and what can I do about it? because its driving me bonkers. I've been bathing myself in cocoa butter, and I use tanning lotion when I go (nothing special, just like bottom shelf stuff since I'm poor lol and nothing with bronzer if that makes a difference)

I did this two summers ago doing a round off handspring layout on the trampoline as well. My back kind of landed right on the crack between the edge of the trampoline and the resi pit, so it was an awkward landing. It felt like I had a metal rod up my spine. I couldn't lean back at all and I took probably two ish weeks off cheer? Even when I started again it wasn't feeling 100% better, still sore, but it wasn't painful. I just took time off and used the heating pad religiously.

Ok! I have practice tomorrow, but I think I might just not tumble/jump. We'll see how my back feels basing...

I'm the newest to my team as I just moved here a month ago, but started practicing with them in may. And we did a pyramid with 5 groups and coach needed the two best back spots for the 2 groups not in halves and I was one of the two!!!! And I had a different flyer than normal and she said I literally lifted her off the ground and out of their hands because I pulled her up so much! She said I needed to actually not pull her up so much because she got too high LOL. She also joked and said she didn't have to do anything when I would back spot her lol. (And by the way I'm a 5'10 and underweight lol so I don't look like I'd be a great back spot but I am!) :)

I ordered two new otterboxes. It's coming through FedEx and USPS. It left Charlotte late last night and says in transit for my city. It never said arrived. So I'm assuming it's on the way to my house since it doesn't take 12 hours to get from Charlotte to Winston. Then it says delivery date for Friday

They always lie on those tracker things and its so annoying. Don't say it's somewhere and it's really not there!

They always lie on those tracker things and its so annoying. Don't say it's somewhere and it's really not there!

One time it took my package from 2 hours west from me, sent it to Texas, sent it back where it started, and then sent it two hours east of me, and THEN sent it to me... Like okay... You passed me multiple times in that process. Just so it would take 5-7 days? WHY

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

One time it took my package from 2 hours west from me, sent it to Texas, sent it back where it started, and then sent it two hours east of me, and THEN sent it to me... Like okay... You passed me multiple times in that process. Just so it would take 5-7 days? WHY

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

That makes absolutely no sense!! My package is in the post office which is literally 2 blocks from me. 2 BLOCKS!

For those of you who still use cash I really recommend saving all of your change and 5 dollar bills. It honestly adds up so fast. Ive been doing this for about a year now and Ive saved around 400 dollars this way. Its a nice rainy day fund.

Last summer, I saved every $5 bill i got back and kept it in a jar. It was nice to have $75 to just do whatever with my friends a couple nights. I should really do that again but I rarely ever buy anything nowadays and if I do, its with my card.

So this past weekend I went to a Multicultural and Leadership Development camp/conference of sorts. It was so fun! I met so many people and made so many memories! Here's the video (version 1.0, the second should be out in August) from it!

Back