OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ok, last week I was nominated for an Awesome Coach award. If anyone has a second, can you go and vote? You just have to put in name and email and vote, so it's quick! I'm super excited, even though I'm against a ton of other coaches that are from big name places in town, but you never know! I reward in shimmies and I'll be forever grateful. :)

Today's Family Now: Awesome Coach Voting
done!

I voted! also random but that is what this thread is for... I keep seeing these WC stickers on cars like literally everywhere, and I'm like oh cool they're World Cup people! but then I get close enough and it either says "wildwood crest"
or "west Chester." then I remember how unknown the as cheer world is to the rest of the world!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

What do you guys use to clean a purse? My old coach backpack looks dirty from being used so much in the past. I just got a new one but I still would like to be able to use my old one. The card in the new one said it could be cleaned using Coach Bag Cleaner or whatever their brand cleaner is called but I don't wanna buy that kind cause it's probably still expensive. Anyone know a comparable product that I can use to clean it with? This is on the fabric of a regular coach bag not a leather one.

Or if you know some product that could clean a few of my other bags from :
-Spilled nail polish (stupid thing exploded in the inside pocket of a favorite )
-Pen marks on the inside of the backpack
-The outside of a bag is kinda blue from rubbing against blue jeans.

Just got back from spending an amazing weekend with my boyfriend and his family in Galveston (closest beach to dallas :() Good to be home but sad that i start school in 2 weeks...

I have a question. Do the parents hang in the 18+ plus section of FB too or is that mostly for the college kids?

Does anyone know where I can find the insanity workout for free online? Or does anyone have a copy of it they are willing to share with me or something? Please! I'm desperate!

Oh lord, did anyone watch teen choice awards last night? I watched a couple of clips on youtube, lea's speech almost made me cry :(

I just read on twitter that CEA Showcase will be on October 27! So excited for what CEA teams are going to bring on the table this season :)

What do you guys use to clean a purse? My old coach backpack looks dirty from being used so much in the past. I just got a new one but I still would like to be able to use my old one. The card in the new one said it could be cleaned using Coach Bag Cleaner or whatever their brand cleaner is called but I don't wanna buy that kind cause it's probably still expensive. Anyone know a comparable product that I can use to clean it with? This is on the fabric of a regular coach bag not a leather one.

-Spilled nail polish (stupid thing exploded in the inside pocket of a favorite )

I think it's only about $7 a bottle. Check on Coach's website (I know they sell it on there). It works really well, too.

I've used a Mr Clean Magic Eraser on a brown leather bag to get the blue off from my jeans rubbing against it. It works really well!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Has anyone been having a problem with Pinterest pages loading slowly? I feel like it takes forever just to load the home page :(

Back