OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
She might've won the Disney Channel starlet war....but she still lost a battle when she had that feud with Lindsay Lohan over Aaron Carter....

Fighting over Aaron Carter, even in the height of Aaron Caters career means you're losing....

But anyway. Cute family Hil....and way to stay off the drugs (publicly at least)
Laughing so hard at this. I think ex-cp listened to Aaron Carter on hit clips when she was 5. I still have hope that Miley will find her way and not wind up like Amanda Bynes.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

My favorite part of the vmas last night was reading the current freshmen and eighth graders tweeting about "OMG NSYNC"
You were born in 98/99/2000.... You were like 5 when they broke up

Wait til you're 40. Story of my life - all you young people love stuff from when you weren't even born. :p

I especially love when I'm watching "I Love the 80s" on VH1, and they have people like Beyonce and Justin Timberlake in the interview things. :rolleyes: Really? I doubt Beyonce has a lot of 80s memories to chat about.

Wait til you're 40. Story of my life - all you young people love stuff from when you weren't even born. :p

I especially love when I'm watching "I Love the 80s" on VH1, and they have people like Beyonce and Justin Timberlake in the interview things. :rolleyes: Really? I doubt Beyonce has a lot of 80s memories to chat about.

Haha. Yea no Beyonce and JT were definitely not around in the 80's.
Ahh VH1. I miss pop up video.

The Internet at my apartment building is the worst. It's such a trivial thing to be complaining about, but it works fine during the day, but in the evening/night it is so SLOW! They advertise such high-speed internet but it never works! And I've got a lot of online work for classes so I'm worried it's never going to be working when I need it to.

The Internet at my apartment building is the worst. It's such a trivial thing to be complaining about, but it works fine during the day, but in the evening/night it is so SLOW! They advertise such high-speed internet but it never works! And I've got a lot of online work for classes so I'm worried it's never going to be working when I need it to.

....do you live in my building? :eek:

....do you live in my building? :eek:

Haha, maybe?? Just eight or nine hours away! Which is approximately the time it took for this post to load.

But it's really annoying because I just wanna relax and watch Desperate Housewives on Netflix after I get back from class/work, but nope! the struggle, lol.

Just to clarify I didn't think Madonna or Britney were bad. I couldn't tell if you were agreeing or disagreeing with my post, but I was saying that they are attention loving women as well, but they do it in a way that has that...just right amount of scandal that makes you say :eek::oops: and talk about them the next day, but it doesn't make you throw up in your mouth. Miley just seemed like she was desperate and sad. It seemed like she was trying to pull a "Britney" or a "Madonna" (or even a "Lady Gaga") but she just ended up looking gross and like she was trying too hard.
Haha, no I totally agree. I was just reading news articles today that defended Miley saying how it was like Britney or Madonna. Sorry I wasn't super clear! I just read these articles and was like, "seriously? They're comparing Madonna shimmying in a wedding dress to THAT???"
And I seriously wanted to shove her tongue back in her mouth the entire time!

ANYWAYS. You all need to go to Alaska and go on a flight seeing tour of Mt. McKinley. It was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced in my life. Go book your trip to Alaska. Right now.

Probably everyone on it at once. :mad:
Is there a local Starbucks in case of moments of desperation?

Anyone on the boards work in the cheer industry who does some writing in their job that wouldn't mind answering a few questions for a English assignment? :)

Probably everyone on it at once. :mad:
Is there a local Starbucks in case of moments of desperation?
There's one and it's not super close, but it's not inconvenient to go there I guess! If I really needed to I would just drive over there, haha. Hopefully they sort it out though.

I'm seriously so tired of my boyfriend ditching me for his friends then acting like he doesn't remember making plans with me. fhda;fdhsa;fdjsa;fjdsakl; I seriously want to SCREAM.

Apparently all the good screen names have been taken. In my periodic trolls of the newbie section, the quality of creative screen names has totally disappeared.

And this is coming from someone that could only come up with ACEDAD.

The Fierce Board! Where one day you're in and the next day you're talked about.

Anyone else a fan of the band Bastille? I just discovered them and I wish I would have known about them earlier. Their music is fantastic!

Apparently all the good screen names have been taken. In my periodic trolls of the newbie section, the quality of creative screen names has totally disappeared.

And this is coming from someone that could only come up with ACEDAD.

The Fierce Board! Where one day you're in and the next day you're talked about.
We can change our names now right? I'm needing a change from boring livelovecheer.

Sorry for double post

Back