OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Miley and Bey in the same category though? Bangerz was TRASH outside of FU, 4X4, Drive, and Wrecking Ball. Don't get me started on Drake... Will never be a fan.

4x4 is the worse song on Bangerz, that being said Miley Cyrus successfully created an album that I, Erin Parker, can pop in and listen to without skipping 60% if the tracks. Miley wins. I initially resisted but at the end of the day she put out a good album. I'm no hater, I can give credit where credit is due. I can't say that about "4". I had to force a good 30% of those songs on myself. Actually the fact that "Schoolin Life" exists is the only reason I keep "4" around.

I tolerate Lady Drake because she puts out rap much that I can tolerate. She knew how to tap into a market and appeal to people that ordinarily doesn't have much time for Rap. How ever Lady Drake rose to prominence because of his skin color (like others :/) so that is what it is as well.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Go on justfab.com they have all kinds of boots and it lets you choose the option of calf size they're only 40 bucks and free shipping and your first time ordering its buy one get one free of the whole website of shoes :)

Genius! Totally forgot about justfab! Thank you!!

Okay so I can't even express how angry I am with Beyonce right now for her lack of new music. And for her Dec. 16th show selling out in like .5 seconds so I didn't get tickets.
SO THEN I get excited because I hear she's got this concert DVD/Life Is But A Dream combo pack coming out soon. Great. THEN I find out the concert is Revel (from like last April or some s**t), AND she's cut out a bunch of the songs from the show.
Ugh.
Someone find me a new artist to stan for. And don't say Janet, Britney, Gaga, Rihanna, Katy, Kesha, Miley, or any of that pop trash mess no talent havin people.
Some of those I agree with..but Katy Perry..you need to see her movie. I felt the same way about her before I saw the movie and now ire spect her SO much more as an artist because she truly has pure talent.
I just wish her music could display her talent a little better..

So I'm watching the xfactor meet the top 12 episode from last night and one of the girls from sweet suspense said she was from Birmingham, AL and the first thing I thought of was ACE and of course the next thing she said was that she used be a cheerleader for ACE XD

Some of those I agree with..but Katy Perry..you need to see her movie. I felt the same way about her before I saw the movie and now ire spect her SO much more as an artist because she truly has pure talent.

I've seen the movies many times, I actually like it, but she's not my cup of tea. She makes music to sell to the radio, not for any other purpose.
@NJ Coach old school janet music, yes. I just hate her voice

4x4 is the worse song on Bangerz, that being said Miley Cyrus successfully created an album that I, Erin Parker, can pop in and listen to without skipping 60% if the tracks. Miley wins. I initially resisted but at the end of the day she put out a good album. I'm no hater, I can give credit where credit is due. I can't say that about "4". I had to force a good 30% of those songs on myself. Actually the fact that "Schoolin Life" exists is the only reason I keep "4" around.

I tolerate Lady Drake because she puts out rap much that I can tolerate. She knew how to tap into a market and appeal to people that ordinarily doesn't have much time for Rap. How ever Lady Drake rose to prominence because of his skin color (like others :/) so that is what it is as well.

I have to force myself through a lot of 4 depending on my mood, so I feel you. Though I can never truly sit and listen to Rather Die Young... It's just bad. Bangerz is great for typical pop. It's no over the top great pop like early Britney, Madonna, Michael, Janet, etc., but it's pop and it's typical. I personally don't really like that. I like things to be a bit different (even concerning Beyonce. Single Ladies is verrrry low on my list of Beyonce songs). Everyone says 4x4 is so bad, I can't help but like it. It's the rock/country edge she should have gone for the second she parted ways from Hannah. It's the typical example, but listening to her sing Jolene by Dolly Parton assures me that Miley was never meant to be a pop singer.

I watched her movie and enjoyed it and liked who she appeared to be as a person. I still can't stand her music (with fire work being the only exception). Roar makes my skin crawl. I hate obvious low self esteem music that is used to appeal to...people that need that kind of "motivation" or message

ummm, old school Janet is the deal.

Girl. YES. I was all up in the "River" Nation when I was 3/4. Like I literally could not have a good day at pre school unless I heard "Black Cat" and got a biscuit with grape jelly from Hardee's on the way there. Janet and my mama knew what was up

Girl. YES. I was all up in the "River" Nation when I was 3/4. Like I literally could not have a good day at pre school unless I heard "Black Cat" and got a biscuit with grape jelly from Hardee's on the way there. Janet and my mama knew what was up

Haha, You just made me feel real old :p

Now to be fair. 83% of this board considers Britney Spears old schools. Not "Hit me Baby one more time" but "Oops I did it again"

Yeah, these are the same people who think 2010 videos are old. Ok, I feel a little better.

Now to be fair. 83% of this board considers Britney Spears old schools. Not "Hit me Baby one more time" but "Oops I did it again"

I'd be guilty of the Hit Me Baby One More Time being old school, but I didn't listen to her much as a child. I was all about P!nk's R&B days. There You Go was my favourite song as a child. Until Just Like A Pill came out and is still to this day in my top 3 favourite songs ever made.

Back