OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Well if the now grandparent had a kid at 16-17 and their kid got pregnant at 15 that would make them grandparents at 32-33. It would have to be two young pregnancies in a row but it's definitely possible

A friend of mine from high school had her kid at 17 and her mom had her when she was 17. So it's absolutely possible.

Does anyone else have those nights where you're not sad, you're not mad, any of that, but you just listen to only sad music and cry? For no reason at all? Or am I going through the male equivalent of PMS?

The fact that we can rate posts "dislike," "dumb," and "bad spelling" makes me equally happy and terrified.
Actually the bad spelling just makes me happy... I can be part of the grammar police w/o making a full. The other two are scary.
Now can we get a "this uniform is not bra friendly" rating? would save me a lot of time :cool:
I don't have those rate options :(

There was one (maybe two) pregnant girls at my school when I was a senior. Teen pregnancy was not common at all, but a friend of mine who went to HS about an hour way said teen pregnancy was super common, like there was always someone pregnant at her school. We celebrated when she turned 20 this past month because she beat teen pregnancy YAY.

I got my parents a card saying that I beat teen pregnancy this past May (turned 20) and my mom did not find it amusing but my dad high fived me and laughed. My friends and I always joked that at 18... You're legal, 19... You can drink in Canada and 21... Obviously can drink in the USA but we needed something for 20 and we came up with beating teen pregnancy. I'd say that is something to look forward to.

I got my parents a card saying that I beat teen pregnancy this past May (turned 20) and my mom did not find it amusing but my dad high fived me and laughed. My friends and I always joked that at 18... You're legal, 19... You can drink in Canada and 21... Obviously can drink in the USA but we needed something for 20 and we came up with beating teen pregnancy. I'd say that is something to look forward to.
I agree, it is something to look forward to!

Can anyone recommend any kind of homemade raccoon repellant that worked for them? One nasty little creature keeps coming back and agitating my cat through the sliding door. (She's an indoor cat so there's no danger of her getting into the repellant, or into a physical confrontation with said raccoon.)
Anything mint scented/flavored. From what I've been told raccoons hate it. In NYC my parent's apartment building uses mint scented garbage bags when they put it out for collection and this keeps them away.

Back