OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
spending my new years watching multiple toddlers... not sure how that happened since i despise children LOL except my godson - i volunteered to take him and now i have like a whole daycare to babysit. good news is they go to bed at 7:30/8 and that's when I am arriving. and it pays very well.

i also have a HUGE scholarship application to finish and submit that I haven't even started yet that's due by 9:00am tomorrow. happy new year to me? hahah it's an overrated holiday, anyway. :rolleyes:

Much better now thank you. Just a rocky ending and beginning between my mother and I via phone call that left me feeling dreadful but nonetheless things happen and I realized I need to move on and ignore it and probably give my mother and I a fair bit of distance.

Aw, that sucks. Hopefully it will work out in the best way possible.

Happy new years everyone! my friends and I rang in the new year after the ball dropped huddled in one room of the house because an ex-resident brought 4 people with guns and broke into the house. :eek: So I hope everyone had a safer new years than I did!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Happy new years everyone! my friends and I rang in the new year after the ball dropped huddled in one room of the house because an ex-resident brought 4 people with guns and broke into the house. :eek: So I hope everyone had a safer new years than I did!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Whaaaat? How scary!

Back