OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
You are so so sweet! Thank you so much :) I'm still hoping that you'll make the incredibly good decision of going to school with me :D and I can't wait to meet all of y'all at competitions. SmileCat SmileyRyleigh cheeromgbre Kris10boo BowCat oh gosh I just need to tag everyone!!!
That dang school... I have to call them ASAP because they said to log in online to see what they needed from me and then they say my password is expired and I have to call them. So I call and they say they aren't open... Their hours are like, 6 AM to 5PM...

You are so so sweet! Thank you so much :) I'm still hoping that you'll make the incredibly good decision of going to school with me :D and I can't wait to meet all of y'all at competitions. SmileCat SmileyRyleigh cheeromgbre Kris10boo BowCat oh gosh I just need to tag everyone!!!
maybe i'll get my new car for christmas... and then i will be going to cheersport for atleast a day! and i can probably drag my mom along with me if i don't get my car. she loves watching the level 5 teams!

That dang school... I have to call them ASAP because they said to log in online to see what they needed from me and then they say my password is expired and I have to call them. So I call and they say they aren't open... Their hours are like, 6 AM to 5PM...
Oh wow yeah call them for sure!! Make sure you call on a week day

Am I the only person left on this planet that finds love for a team and stays with them forever? Like I love Senior Elite, if they have a bad year, I don't care I still love them. So many people on these boards are like, "oh I'm an F5 fan now because their routine gives me life!" or, "I'm a SE fan because World Cup hasn't won a title since 09." Like I don't understand bandwagoners at all. Clearly you have no passion for your team if you change your favorite every competition.

rant over.
I feel the same way, as a World Cup fan. I can appreciate the talent that all of the other teams have, but I am always rooting for stars to pull out a win, even though it hasn't happened at worlds for a while now. I still love them!

Okay i didn't want to post a whole thread about this in the legal section. Are full downs legal in level 2? My coach is having us do them (which we're now experts at!) and i said "arent those illegal?" and she said "not at a prep level".
I SWEAR i read that no more than 1/4 rotation, since level 2 is the first level you can cradle. Level 3 is when you can full down, correct?

Okay i didn't want to post a whole thread about this in the legal section. Are full downs legal in level 2? My coach is having us do them (which we're now experts at!) and i said "arent those illegal?" and she said "not at a prep level".
I SWEAR i read that no more than 1/4 rotation, since level 2 is the first level you can cradle. Level 3 is when you can full down, correct?

Lmao, you can barrel roll that's about it!!!! :)

Lmao, you can barrel roll that's about it!!!! :)
Thats what i thought! Oh boy we're gonna get a huge deduction! Funny story actually...
So my flyer (10) was learning how to full down, and the first time she kicked her legs and did a 1/2 turn and landed face first in our arms! We call her the flying squirell! It was so funny!

Thats what i thought! Oh boy we're gonna get a huge deduction! Funny story actually...
So my flyer (10) was learning how to full down, and the first time she kicked her legs and did a 1/2 turn and landed face first in our arms! We call her the flying squirell! It was so funny!

Aww that's funny!

Lol well the only reason I laughed when I posted that is because my daughter is a level 2 flyer but she has never tried a full down. She really wants to so anyways last season at her last comp they got a pic of her barrel roll
2ydapu6u.jpg

And she went around saying and showing the pic telling people it was her full down. Lol most cheer people can probably tell from the pic but she swears its a full down.

Aww that's funny!

Lol well the only reason I laughed when I posted that is because my daughter is a level 2 flyer but she has never tried a full down. She really wants to so anyways last season at her last comp they got a pic of her barrel roll
2ydapu6u.jpg

And she went around saying and showing the pic telling people it was her full down. Lol most cheer people can probably tell from the pic but she swears its a full down.
Aw thats so cute! :)

I really feel the need to give shout-outs and credit to my fellow parents on the board whose kids are cheerlebs, or at least talked-about.
It's kind of disconcerting when you read something about your child that is complete misinformation, lies, or assumptions, and a lot of these parents can't or don't comment because they're icognito here. That takes a special kind of patience.

Latest posts

Back