OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'M MOVING TO CHARLOTTE! I got offered a job up there. I'll be commuting for a little while (it's only an hour and a half tops from Columbia) and relocating in March! My first time moving out of SC since I was 9 months old and moved from Florida.

Wat up all my (future) fellow Queen City residents!

I'M MOVING TO CHARLOTTE! I got offered a job up there. I'll be commuting for a little while (it's only an hour and a half tops from Columbia) and relocating in March! My first time moving out of SC since I was 9 months old and moved from Florida.

Wat up all my (future) fellow Queen City residents!
Welcome to the Queen City! I've lived here my whole life & I love it!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Just in case you have never heard of Slovenia. Read this and get to know my country. You will love it :)
So you want to Slovenia? (+2 dogs 1 bear) - Imgur
yes we have all that + 3 medals from ICU cheerleading worlds ;)

its so pretty :cloud9:
..also i want these...
O5HU3mM.jpg

Just in case you have never heard of Slovenia. Read this and get to know my country. You will love it :)
So you want to Slovenia? (+2 dogs 1 bear) - Imgur
yes we have all that +
Free college + 3 medals from ICU cheerleading worlds ;)
Slovenia looks incredible! I really want to visit more parts of Europe, mainly as my skills as a tourist have so far extended to Spain, France, Belgium and Romania, so I might have look into a trip now!

Found out today that someone stole my debit card out of my wallet this weekend and spent $1,300 which was all the money I had :( Thankfully I'm getting my money back. I filed a police report and I'm pretty sure I know who did it, so hopefully they'll get rightfully punished. I seriously spent all day at the police station and bank and cried all day long. It was absolutely terrible.

OH HEY to one of the triplets on being quoted by Ultimate Cheerleaders. @BuegeSmalls Which one of you is Leah? We share a name. :)

Ultimate Cheerleaders

They hid it well! And, boy, that was brutal to have to scroll through all of that. But I did it because I care.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

Latest posts

Back