OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I get so sucked into drama on this board so easily. Which is funny because in real life I find myself very drama free (at least I think I am...:oops:).
I just find it difficult to take a step back because you don't actually know the person behind the avatar so it becomes really easy to leave emotions out of it. Some of the things I say on here I don't think I would say in real life unless I was really provoked.
I wouldn't normally ask but since you brought this up, you seem to know an awful lot about several different cheerleaders on different teams at gyms all over the country. Are you part of any of these programs and/or know these athletes personally? Just curious!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I love my English teacher. She sends us daily emails on homework due dates, projects, papers, etc. Today in the one we received ended with "Your assignment is to go outside right now with either your Iliad or independent reading novel and read in the sunshine(wear sunscreen). Leave your phones inside."

We haven't had the best of weather this past week (aka snow and freezing rain) and today it's 65°.

I wouldn't normally ask but since you brought this up, you seem to know an awful lot about several different cheerleaders on different teams at gyms all over the country. Are you part of any of these programs and/or know these athletes personally? Just curious!

I don't mind that you asked! No, not a part of a gym, just a cheerleading fan! I don't know if that makes me knowing a lot about people in cheer worse or better that I'm not actually a cheerleader! Haha!:wasntme::oops:

I love my English teacher. She sends us daily emails on homework due dates, projects, papers, etc. Today in the one we received ended with "Your assignment is to go outside right now with either your Iliad or independent reading novel and read in the sunshine(wear sunscreen). Leave your phones inside."

We haven't had the best of weather this past week (aka snow and freezing rain) and today it's 65°.

That is an awesome teacher.

Is this college or high school? Thinking I should know this but drawing a blank.

Throat punch - funniest line ever

My chemistry teacher has been letting us have class outside the couple of days it's been nice!

Double post but we're FINALLY getting the ball rolling for HS cheer next year... they finally picked a coach and set tryout dates. It's going to be my senior year and I was afraid they'd put it off so long we wouldn't be able to compete. YAY! I don't know the new coach but I'm hoping for the best, she was a Mizzou cheerleader and NCA staffer so she knows what she's talking about :D Plus my junior high coach who I LOVED is friends with her so that's a good sign!
Hoping I can lead the team for my last season and help make it a better experience than it has been for me the last two years.

Tomorrow is my last time competing ever since I'm a senior...I want to bawl my eyes out everytime I think about it. Cheerleading's such a huge part of my life, I dont know what I'm gonna do without it :'(

Tomorrow is my last time competing ever since I'm a senior...I want to bawl my eyes out everytime I think about it. Cheerleading's such a huge part of my life, I dont know what I'm gonna do without it :'(
My exact thoughts as my last competition creeps closer every day. I was so excited to be a senior at the beginning of the year, but now all I want to do is go back to being 9 years old and do it all over again. Cherish every 8-count! Who knows...an opportunity to stay in the industry could be right around the corner. :) Good luck!

I still have one more season and I'm already freaking out. :(

I had two people today tell me what I was fun to watch at games and to keep up the hard work because the dedication really shows through. I guess that makes up for the fact that our basketball team just lost their tournament against our rivals in overtime and now it's a very long shot for them to make NCAA....well kind of makes up for it...maybe. Anyways, it's always nice to get a compliment from a stranger!

I'm on the struggle bus today.

There's certain chairs at my work (I work in a group home) that residents aren't allowed to sit in because a majority of them are incontinent and will pee or bm on the chairs. Obviously we clean them but we reserve a few chairs that haven't been soiled for staff. Apparently, a resident sat in a staff chair and urinated allllll over it, didn't tell anyone, and just went upstairs. And then I sat in it. I had someone else's pee all over me and I honestly was about to throw up. Touching it with gloved hands is whatever, having it touch my legs and behind is disgusting.

Anyways, my amazing boyfriend brought me new pants to work and got me my favorite coffee from my favorite cafe and was just really awesome about it. He's great.

Double post but we're FINALLY getting the ball rolling for HS cheer next year... they finally picked a coach and set tryout dates. It's going to be my senior year and I was afraid they'd put it off so long we wouldn't be able to compete. YAY! I don't know the new coach but I'm hoping for the best, she was a Mizzou cheerleader and NCA staffer so she knows what she's talking about :D Plus my junior high coach who I LOVED is friends with her so that's a good sign!
Hoping I can lead the team for my last season and help make it a better experience than it has been for me the last two years.

That's awesome! Who is it? I think I have an idea, but I want to make sure :)

Latest posts

Back